Riots in Dallas

2 police officers have been shot in downtown

on going

http://www.foxnews.com/
Thanks Obama. Their blood is on your and Eric Holder's and Loretta Lynch's hands.
The disgusting, lame-stream media has fomented this shit by letting commentator after commentator call these shootings "lynchings" and "murders"; thus, convicting without a trial. "The centre cannot hold!"
There's some dumb mother fuckers on this board.
2 police officers have been shot in downtown

on going

http://www.foxnews.com/ Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It's now four officers killed and seven injured. All for something that didn't even happen their community. Pretty dam sad.

Jim
There's some dumb mother fuckers on this board. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Well it's obvious you're tossing your hat in the ring as a contender for dumbest.
Beyond belief. When is this shit gonna stop?

From the reports I've seen there were no riots in Dallas. Stampeding began after the shots were fired. And with good reason.

From the reports I've seen there were no riots in Dallas. Stampeding began after the shots were fired. And with good reason. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No riot. Just one or more snipers opened fire on cops.

Then everybody ran like hell.
Well it's obvious you're tossing your hat in the ring as a contender for dumbest. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM has some new competition ? !! Mebbe that'll make EKIM and assup piggy mamboolah campaign even harder for their coveted DOTY award !

From the reports I've seen there were no riots in Dallas. Stampeding began after the shots were fired. And with good reason. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that was how it was first report, you wait 3 hours and things change but you being an asshole does not change
Dallas police chief I could get behind, the mayor not so much and I know the guy
jesus. You dare ever criticize the media, Muskogee? Your OP was as irresponsible as it gets.
I put this in a previous thread. It's all I can say.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1768686&page=2

Micah Xavier Johnson

This picture was found on the killer's Facebook page. When the fuck are the talking-heads in the lame-stream media going to start calling for the banishment of this "symbol of hate"?

Don't expect things to get much better in this country. Sorry I have to say that. These latest incidents are signs of what's to come.

Jim

No time soon. Welcome to the NWO.

Jim