Encounter: Butch and Tia ,Sittin in a Tree, K I S S I N G.....

Date: 1/14/19
Name: Tia Ling
User ID:: 457718
Phone: Given at appointment
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=457718
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Beltline and Midway
Activities: Dfk,daty×2,bbbj,cfs×2,lots of talking fuckload of fun!
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'7", long and lean,tat on her pelvis,dark skin tone and DARK OBSIDIAN EYES that are beautiful,an inny's inny and luscious grabbable bootay
Recommendation: Yes
Great review.
Thanks Butch
Nice info Butch.
Thanks. She sounds awesome.
Welcome to the club
Nice info Butch.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
...he said “obsidian”...uhhh...huhhh
  • tom51
  • 01-17-2019, 06:02 AM
AWWW my friend you found my new Asian ATF she is fucking awesome see here this evening for 2nd time and have thought about her ever since I saw her the last time she was in town can't wait and she loves DATY!!! If you saw here around 5:00 or 6:00 you are welcome you got my time slot as I had to move apt to thursday from wednesday due to work and if so glad it was you who saw her. A GREAT TREASURE FROM HOUSTON!!!
AWWW my friend you found my new Asian ATF she is fucking awesome see here this evening for 2nd time and have thought about her ever since I saw her the last time she was in town can't wait and she loves DATY!!! If you saw here around 5:00 or 6:00 you are welcome you got my time slot as I had to move apt to thursday from wednesday due to work and if so glad it was you who saw her. A GREAT TREASURE FROM HOUSTON!!! Originally Posted by tom51

Hey Tom I just saw her again she said you and I are alot alike lol!