Three cheers for more buybacks and dividends!!!

• WTF
  • 04-06-2022, 03:45 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/06/energ...eos/index.html

And Scott Sheffield, the CEO of Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), said his company will increase production but flatly declined to dial back dividends. "The answer is no on dividends," Sheffield said.
Great Professor Poofter. Throw a party on VitaTrolls Bayliner!!!! Have some of those illegals working the Pooft Deck!!!!
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Great Professor Poofter. Throw a party on VitaTrolls Bayliner!!!! Have some of those illegals working the Pooft Deck!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
What is an illegal?
  • Tiny
  • 04-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Attaboy WTF! You’re coming around.
Great Professor Poofter. Throw a party on VitaTrolls Bayliner!!!! Have some of those illegals working the Pooft Deck!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

This barely qualifies as a post.

Put a bag over your head when you post.
What is an illegal? Originally Posted by WTF

everyone your subcontractors hired named Juan and Jose. that's illegal btw no matter how many times you deny it and hide behind "I'm the general contractor" excuse.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2022, 10:55 PM
everyone your subcontractors hired named Juan and Jose. that's illegal btw no matter how many times you deny it and hide behind "I'm the general contractor" excuse. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You do realize that a plumbing company hires their own employees? Framers, the same. Roofers, ditto.

Your lack of understanding of how a house is built is showing.
You do realize that a plumbing company hires their own employees? Framers, the same. Roofers, ditto.

Your lack of understanding of how a house is built is showing. Originally Posted by WTF

read some law sparky.

In Texas, a General Contractor May be Liable in Tort to a Third-Party Lessee for Property Damage Caused by a Subcontractor’s Work

https://subrogationstrategist.com/20...tractors-work/

In Zbranek Custom Homes, Ltd. v. Joe Allbaugh, et al., No. 03-14-00131-CV, 2015 WL 9436630 (Tex.App.-Austin Dec. 23, 2015), the Court of Appeals of Texas, Austin, considered the circumstances under which a general contractor can be held liable for injuries to a non-contracting party’s property. The court held that, because the general contractor, Zbranek Custom Homes, Ltd. (Zbranek), exercised control over the construction of the fireplace at issue, Zbranek owed a duty of care to the first lessees of the home that Zbranek built.

been sued much?
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 08:40 AM
read some law sparky.

In Texas, a General Contractor May be Liable in Tort to a Third-Party Lessee for Property Damage Caused by a Subcontractor’s Work

In Zbranek Custom Homes, Ltd. v. Joe Allbaugh, et al., No. 03-14-00131-CV, 2015 WL 9436630 (Tex.App.-Austin Dec. 23, 2015), the Court of Appeals of Texas, Austin, considered the circumstances under which a general contractor can be held liable for injuries to a non-contracting party’s property. The court held that, because the general contractor, Zbranek Custom Homes, Ltd. (Zbranek), exercised control over the construction of the fireplace at issue, Zbranek owed a duty of care to the first lessees of the home that Zbranek built.

been sued much? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That has nothing to do with immigration status of subcontractors.

You might as well have broght up the Texas law that the Supreme Court ruled unconstitutional, thus making it legal for you to suck dick in Texas.

You may need to take a course and bruch up on substandard construction vs immigration issues.
everyone your subcontractors hired named Juan and Jose. that's illegal btw no matter how many times you deny it and hide behind "I'm the general contractor" excuse. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Why Oh My!
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2022, 05:08 AM
read some law sparky.

been sued much? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Once again tell me what you posted has to do with immigration?
Once again tell me what you posted has to do with immigration? Originally Posted by WTF

once again tell us you don't care if your subcontractors use illegal workers.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2022, 03:01 PM
once again tell us you don't care if your subcontractors use illegal workers. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Whether I care or not is irrelevant.

It is not my responsibility to check other employers, their employees immigration status!

Jesus....do you check on the immigration status of all the busboys at every place you eat. It would be similar. You are contracting with the owner for a meal. Are you responsible for his employees?

I am contracting with a plumber....and you seem to think I'm responsible for his employees!

Fucking stupid kinda shit is that???...next neverhasaclue will chime in with something as stupid. Then lustylad will squawk about the economics of a situation he hasn't a clue about and Tiny will cheer him on!

It is like a retard convention
Whether I care or not is irrelevant.

It is not my responsibility to check other employers, their employees immigration status!

Jesus....do you check on the immigration status of all the busboys at every place you eat. It would be similar. You are contracting with the owner for a meal. Are you responsible for his employees?

I am contracting with a plumber....and you seem to think I'm responsible for his employees!

Fucking stupid kinda shit is that...next neverhasaclue will chime in with something as stupid. Then lustylad will squawk about the economics of a situation he hasn't a clue about and Tiny will cheer him on!

It is like a retard convention Originally Posted by WTF

i would if i owned the restaurant. would you?

you are responsible for the job the plumber does. are you responsible for the plumber's employees being of legal work status? generally no but in certain cases you are.

if you retain too much control over the subcontractor's job, you can be liable for the subcontractor's employees work status. if you know or have reason to suspect a subcontractor's workers aren't authorized to work in the US you are liable.
i would if i owned the restaurant. would you?

you are responsible for the job the plumber does. are you responsible for the plumber's employees being of legal work status? generally no but in certain cases you are.

if you retain too much control over the subcontractor's job, you can be liable for the subcontractor's employees work status. if you know or have reason to suspect a subcontractor's workers aren't authorized to work in the US you are liable. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Professor Poofter couldn’t build a tree house.