Felony vs Misdemeanor

Has anyone ever asked a very young-looking provider to see ID? I did recently, and she looked at me like I was a specimen on a Petri dish. I told her she could hold her finger over the name and address on her DL, I just wanted to verify that she was at least 18, because on the off chance of LE involvement, the difference in the potential charges is huge, and there is the very real possibility of being branded a sex offender for the rest of your days if she's still a minor and you're unlucky enough to have been convicted.
-
I explained everything to her, very kindly and patiently, and she absolutely refused; wouldn't budge. I had laid the donation in an envelope on the dresser as had been requested, and after checking it she had just put it in the drawer of a nightstand next to the bed, so I opened the drawer and grabbed the envelope. I immediately reached in and pulled out a $50, telling her that she could have it for her time, but when she started in with the most foul language I've ever heard from a young lady (?) and topped that off with the most hateful look I've seen on anyone but my ex-wife, I folded the $50 back into the rest of the bills and left without another word.
-
My bad experience notwithstanding, I'll do it again if I ever get another teenybopper who looks like she should still be in high school. Young and pretty is one thing. Felon is something else entirely.
-
BTW, this was a girl who didn't show her face in her pics, so there was no way for me to know how young she was, or looked. No reviews that I could find, either. How do others handle this?
Always follow your gut instinct! Sounds like you may have avoided something.
In some places (e.x. Japan), the John is at fault even if the Provider lies or forks up a fake ID. Not sure what it is in ATX though.

Speaking of, showing an ID was pretty much the point of your P411 username. I fully expect to be 'carded' at some point.

Still, there is more than just a name and address on an ID. There is the date of birth, expiration date, and license number. She may have been spooked and assumed you were fishing for personal info. People are weird.
Yeah, there is the possibility I spooked her, but the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that she wasn't 18, and that it wasn't even close. She might have been as young as 16, and a fresh 16 at that. The way she was cursing and the look on her face brought Shakespeare instantly to mind: "Methinks she doth protest too much." I think I'm real glad I trusted my ample gut and skedaddled.
In Texas, as ShysterJon has told us many times, it does not matter what the girl told you, whether she had a fake id, looked like she was 30, and her mom was sitting there telling you she was of age. If you have sex with an underage girl, you will be convicted of statutory rape.

OP did the right thing by walking. Actually, considering the fact that a fake id is not a defense, I would say the moment you have any question in your mind about the age of the lady, you should walk. No questions asked.

(And while the OP made it out okay it appears with his cash donation, I would suggest that if it comes down to an argument over money or getting my ass as far from the situation as possible, the hitting the road is more important than recovering the dough.)
Business before business. If a (very) young provider refuses to produce a DL - turn around and leave. On first seeing such a young face, ask to see the ID before offering the donation. If she balks - just leave.
Sounds like you did the right thing, but maybe try a provider who is a little older next time and you wont have to worry. On the flip side I had to send away a young man who came to my incall before because he didnt look over 21 he was even wearing a pizza delivery shirt! so I guess he was old enough to drive but no thank you.
Agree with all the above. If you even suspect that the girl is under age leave.
Has anyone ever asked a very young-looking provider to see ID? I did recently, and she looked at me like I was a specimen on a Petri dish. I told her she could hold her finger over the name and address on her DL, I just wanted to verify that she was at least 18, because on the off chance of LE involvement, the difference in the potential charges is huge, and there is the very real possibility of being branded a sex offender for the rest of your days if she's still a minor and you're unlucky enough to have been convicted.
-
I explained everything to her, very kindly and patiently, and she absolutely refused; wouldn't budge. I had laid the donation in an envelope on the dresser as had been requested, and after checking it she had just put it in the drawer of a nightstand next to the bed, so I opened the drawer and grabbed the envelope. I immediately reached in and pulled out a $50, telling her that she could have it for her time, but when she started in with the most foul language I've ever heard from a young lady (?) and topped that off with the most hateful look I've seen on anyone but my ex-wife, I folded the $50 back into the rest of the bills and left without another word.
-
My bad experience notwithstanding, I'll do it again if I ever get another teenybopper who looks like she should still be in high school. Young and pretty is one thing. Felon is something else entirely.
-
BTW, this was a girl who didn't show her face in her pics, so there was no way for me to know how young she was, or looked. No reviews that I could find, either. How do others handle this? Originally Posted by Chicago K9
Same way. Ya did good.
Has anyone ever asked a very young-looking provider to see ID?...
I explained everything to her, very kindly and patiently, and she absolutely refused; wouldn't budge. ... I folded the $50 back into the rest of the bills and left without another word.
BTW, this was a girl who didn't show her face in her pics, so there was no way for me to know how young she was, or looked. No reviews that I could find, either. How do others handle this? Originally Posted by Chicago K9
OP did the right thing by walking. Actually, considering the fact that a fake id is not a defense, I would say the moment you have any question in your mind about the age of the lady, you should walk. No questions asked. Originally Posted by tigercat
Business before business. If a (very) young provider refuses to produce a DL - turn around and leave. On first seeing such a young face, ask to see the ID before offering the donation. If she balks - just leave. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Sounds like you did the right thing, but maybe try a provider who is a little older next time and you wont have to worry. .... Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
BINGO to Cristy Cupps!!

there are at least two ways to prevent problems.
1) dont get in situations where you might get in a problem.
2) if you find yourself in a situation where you might get in a problem, get out of there as fast as possible.
[remember the scene in Kelly's Heroes where the character played by Donald Sutherland explains why he souped up the tank to haul butt in reverse gear?]

Chicago, tigercat, and Bigh1955 recommend option 2.
but, in my book, cristy gets the prize - to avoid the problem, dont even schedule w/ her hoping that she's over 18. go see a provider who is known to be over 18 [as best we can tell via posts, reviews, etc.].

sure, you may miss out on a deliteful experience.
but, it is really worth the risk?
not for me.

but, as in many things, you pay your money, you takes your chances.
Sounds like you did the right thing, but maybe try a provider who is a little older next time and you wont have to worry. On the flip side I had to send away a young man who came to my incall before because he didnt look over 21 he was even wearing a pizza delivery shirt! so I guess he was old enough to drive but no thank you. Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS

Yep don't go after someone 21 or younger and be surprised or suspicious of her super young looks I mean even at 21 she still got out of HS only 3 or 4 yrs ago lol.
PMD,

I agree, I typically draw the line at 30 for a minimum. I think HannahMarie is probably the youngest gal I have seen in the last 15 years, or maybe Ze, when I saw her 7 years ago.

But if you find yourself in that predicament, then heading for the door in Lynyrd Skynyrd fashion may be the only smart thing to do.
All you need to see is her year of birth and confirm the pic.
No one should have a problem with that.
Fake ids are as common among the under 21 set as is a tube of Clearasil.

Pre-Black November you could rely on spas to not put forward an 19 year old that they weren't comfortable with.

Most girls in the biz are clearly in their 20s but if I suspected a girl as being under age then I would haul ass out of there.