Russian Girls Are Definitely Available in Bangkok and Pattaya

Believe or not, many of the Russian girls who come as tourists are also willing to fuck for money as well.

In Pattaya, stay away from the ones working at the strip clubs on Walking Street. As a matter of a fact, just try to stay away from those Russian bars, PERIOD. Lots of scamming on the bill and drinks that occurs in those Russian A Go Gos. This is well documented on the internet. You can find some ugly, fat, and old ones on Beach Road, near the sewer at the entrance of Walking Street. But if you are into paying to fuck old big heifers just because they speak Russian, then you have some serious issues... But to each their own fantasies. A better option is the in Club MIXX, or on WeChat, or those just roaming on Walking Street. In Bangkok, you can go to Club MIXX and they are everywhere. I have taken 3 Russian girls from there. Don't pay anymore than 5,000 per girl for at least 2 hours worth of sex. Don't be afraid to approach any Russian chick with this...

You: "Say girl whats sup? You here on holiday?"
Her: " Da.. Da.."
You: "Well, I haven't seen any white meat around this part as fine as you!"
Her: "Da.. Da.."
You: "Can I buy you a Black Russian, we can talk shit about Putin and Trump"

That's all it takes. And in no time soon, you will be banging a Russian hottie until she creams out Stroganoff from her pussy.

So here is my Sukhumvit Russian Vladamira story....
One day, I met up with Vlady at the Subway near Soi 7/1 in Bangkok. Normally, she works at in lobby of the Landmark Hotel on Sukhumvit. She looks better with full make up, than after sex. See pics below. Perhaps it's because of her erratic style of sex. Physically she is 24, 5'7" and about 115 lbs with average boobs (B plus? I was introduced to her by another board member who I met previously and we swapped intel on UTR freelancers. Honestly she was just so so in bed. A bit disappointed that she told me she was an anal only girl. This reminds of some of the girls in Japan who are considered virgins by not letting guys fuck them in the pussy, but ass only is okay. Wish I knew ahead of time before I DATY for like 30 minutes, but not knowing it was going to be all anal all the time. Boring. Anyways for 3000 baht for 90 minutes of DATY, BBBJ, anal sex multiple positions, HJ, with ATM action wasn't too bad. Her BJ skills are below average so I had to finish with an oil hand job with COF. We had traded WhatsApp info in case I felt the need bang the brown round on another night. But I think I'll pass on the next time. While she was getting dressed, Vlady gave me some info on many of the Russian girls that come as tourists. And she said that most who travel alone or in small groups are always looking to make some extra dough... Enjoy..