TER ads gone, too.

CL personals aren't the only thing that disappeared overnight. With the passage of SESTA, the anti-sex trafficking bill, ECCIE's arguable biggest board competitor, The Erotic Review, removed all of their USA advertising forums.

Crap, guess the end might be nigh. Many threads in discussion. Get prepared. The Hobby world is changing.

I guess..back to SC..for som OTC
Is TER based outside the US? P411 is Canada based.....reckon that it might be a casualty too?
Is TER based outside the US? P411 is Canada based.....reckon that it might be a casualty too? Originally Posted by tbolt315
Pretty positive that TER originates outside of the USA, but I guess they didn't want to fool with this mess. They still have their overseas ad forums up.

P411 dropped its ad section a while back. There is the "available now" feature for providers, so not sure how that will fare. P411 can argue it's a private screening site, not an advertising venue (uh huh, yeah, forget those profiles with rates), so might stay viable.
Thanks Fancy. l hope P411 fares well. They provide a great service.
So what will you ladies do if P411/Eccie/BP/CL all go away? Go back to advertising in the greensheets? Troll Kik, WeChat, etc?
Stiffo just stockpile Dem foooking numbers like you stockpiling rations fa da apocalypse. I'm not worried about nada. Money don't spoil and trust me hooking ain't going anywhere! Ya dig stunna...
So what will you ladies do if P411/Eccie/BP/CL all go away? Go back to advertising in the greensheets? Troll Kik, WeChat, etc? Originally Posted by citizen44
If all sites go down, then yes, print advertising would be the next option until the mess is sorted.
YES...Shine, 4sure.
Starting this weekend...heading to SC tonight.

MAKE IT RAIN $$$
I'll start worrying a little when they delete their reviews
So what will you ladies do if P411/Eccie/BP/CL all go away? Go back to advertising in the greensheets? Troll Kik, WeChat, etc? Originally Posted by citizen44

We'll always have thrifty nickel

http://houston.thriftynickel.com
If all sites go down, then yes, print advertising would be the next option until the mess is sorted. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I met a lot of cool providers through print advertising. I liked it better than the internet because the professional providers were doing the print advertising. Just about anyone can do internet advertising.
Where are these print ads shown?
  • Trey
  • 03-25-2018, 07:28 AM
The bissy gonna get packed.