Noticed some activity here in the last week or so...

....that's great

I wish this Board would pick up a little. I've lived in ATL for a number of years & love nightlife in general here as well as "hobby" opportunities.

This seems to be a Texas-dominated Board, but I'd put ATL up there with some of the Texas cities & say overall it is clearly a Top 10 Adult market in the US.

I have to say in fairness to some of our visitors that post ISO or are ISO until this Board picks up a bit check out some of the other national forums/ad sites. Atlanta is pretty developed in most.

This isn't really my cup of tea but as far as Strip Clubs, Street Walkers & AMPs there is another board in particular that, although not very user friendly has a wealth of information including reviews, alerts, locations etc. (I'm waiting on a ruling if I can just post the link, in the interim PM if interested). I have no financial interest in it or any other adult site; I just would like to see everyone play safe

Another point on ISO. If you can narrow things down a bit you are likely to get a better response on the Board and in private. Please: age, race, budget, body type, part of town, etc. Something like, "Long time hobbyist from Texas visiting next week. What's good?" is not too helpful....

Best of luck
Hey ATL Comedy I feel ya. I need to post more Intel here. All the Best!!