BBBJ abf climaxing

I have often wondered if I am the only one who can count the times they have gotten there from head ... I have 3 in the hobby and maybe 3 in the real world. I have met some talented ladies that gave it hell, but just couldn't get there . I know first thoughts are quick jackin off so much , well I've actually tested that theory and the outcome was the same. My question is fellas do any of you deal with this issue ? Ladies any of you overcome this issue for men? kuddos to MagicMouth , MsAthena , and the INFAMOUS BJ in dallas.. lord her velvet mouth
I am confused as to what you are asking?
Trouble with busting a nutt when a lady is sucking the life out of you ..
Over half a century old and letting it go ain't never been an issue. But I must say ain't nothing as good as blasting off during a good. Bbbj.
Analeese out of dallas, hands down. Her BJ is the equivalent of hearing the Beatles for the first time.
You began this thread being as clear as mud!! However, with you clarifying your question, I now feel as if I am looking in a mirror!! I am right there with you man!!

Cowboyup ... I am at 50 as well. Don't have a problem popping in a cover nor uncovered with my SO. Can do it 3 times in an hour with the right Playmate.

But to the OPs question, I used to pop as quick as microwave popcorn when that mouth went down on junior. Before the hobby, a BBBJ was all I really ever wanted and i was lucky to last a minute. Now, after 2 yrs in the hobby, it is still one of the greater pleasures I seek but it is so difficult to get it. I really seek out those Playmates who are CIM. Even a plus if they don't spit!! But for the life of me, I can't pop when they are going to town between my legs. I am not into the DT type action. I am average in length at best. So for them to gag on me makes me feel they are acting. But a nice GFE sensual persistent BBBJ feels amazing. I can also say that of those who have given me a BBBJ, they all knew what they were doing. None of them were bad!! But I have only had about 5 out of 30+ who drained junior with their oral skills.

Is it a lost art or is it a mental block on my part?? I wish I knew the answer OP!!
It's an art you guys....

I rarely have a guy who can't nut from my BJ...and when that happens I'm very disappointed....the finish is just as much fun for me as it is for y'all....

For me...when I'm receiving oral I'm very sensitive down there and it can take some concentration on my part to get there...if the touch, suck and/or lick isn't just right with the right amount of pressure and such..it all becomes sorta desensitized...almost to where it doesn't feel good...

I keep hearing I'm an eccie BBBJ legend....still sounds funny to me...whrn I'm just doing what I really enjoy..

Gag reflex is different for different people....when i gag no matter how big or small the cock is..its never an act...but I know my limit with gagging...and don't usually try and push past that much...however gagging produces spit...and wel most know the wetter the better...

Hope you can find your elusive pop from a bj...but if not...and you find yourself in Dallas...

I'm your BBBJ Goddess in waiting of course

Hobby safe y'all!
Forget the OP, forget the thread....Analeese, when can you visit Shreveport! LOL
I've been trying to find my way....i have a busy rw life right now...i literally would only be able to make it out there for a day maybe a day and a half if we're lucky...

I'm missing my hobby fun so much...

Hopefully soon....
Busting a nut isn't nor ever has been an issue for me. And when I know she intends to suck me off and I know she is expecting it and I know she knows I'm planning to fill her throat... Oops. Think I just nutted. Gotta go.
Attaboy MM. Eliminate da BS cut to the chase.
Hellifiknow, is it talent, skill, luck, persistence or what. All I know is when it happens it is 'stupendous!'
And yes, this old redneck is capable of busting one in the throat and one down below in a single hour. Still! (When things are right)
Forget the OP, forget the thread....Analeese, when can you visit Shreveport! LOL Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Been waiting for Analeese to make the trip to Muf.
And MS Analeese, you are invited to SBC for display of your exceptional abilities any time. I know those talents will be greatly appreciated and rewarded round here.
Busting a nut when I'm in control isn't an issue. Hell I recently had an experience with my RW lady .. had been at it for about 30-40 minutes and felt it tingle . I and she likes to see how much distance I can shoot , so pulled out and shot on neck and chest. Still hard as hell so went back in , count to 30 and there she blows again. I was still hard so went in again for about 5 minutes and was gassed . Cumming definitely isn't an issue from sex even more than once in an hour . Laying back and watching and actually cumming is a rarity . Sounds like our fair ladies jaw better be well conditioned upon arriving in the SBC. I also accept that Muff diving body shaking orgasm mam!!
I know over 60 % of my reviews are pretty much strictly oral events. I have no problems with finishing in bbbj style and have found over the years that i can fight the climax much better when getting a bj and by far the orgasm i have is way more intense. Takes a certain feeling with the lady before i look for cfs .