Open thank you to two lovely ladies

Wanted to thank Meredith and SexxyShay for spending time with me on my 64th and for treating me to a dinner to boot - great time with two fantastic ladies !!!!
Wanted to thank Meredith and SexxyShay for spending time with me on my 64th and for treating me to a dinner to boot - great time with two fantastic ladies !!!! Originally Posted by silverstate53
That is what I am talking about!!! People just loving and caring for each other!!!

Thank you silverstate for making humanity known. And ladies thank you for just being awesome....

Personally I know that there is so much more of this that goes on, the hobby gets such a bad reputation to where it is nice to see the humanity that surrounds us all.

I can't begin to tell you how many times people like ETG and MMM have checked on me and were there for me in a bad time of my life.
A large majority of the communication within the relationships that make up this community are usually self serving.

For example ...
1)She PMd me or text me. She must want the money in my pocket.
2)He PMd me and didn't ask to see me. He is either a time waster or is trying to get something for free?
3)A fellow hobbiest or (for you ladies) a fellow provider contacts you to get information to help them make a decision that will either help them financially or physically ... thus, self serving.

It is nice when some of us are able to experience hobby relationships that do get past that.

Good job Meredith and Shay!! Glad you were able to make an OLD MAN feel special!!

By the way, Happy Birthday SILVER!
Well said fellas - i have found that if you approach with respect most of the time it comes back to you - regardless if an appointment happens or not. And these two ladies are at the top of that list !!
Happy belated birthday Silver... was a good time my friend
Indeed F - good friends equals good times
Indeed F - good friends equals good times Originally Posted by silverstate53
I definitely agree🎉 with you SilverBabe. 🎊
Happy Belated 📅 Birthday🎁 🎂 Silver baby 💋😘🤗
I wished you a Happy Birthday 🎈Yesterday.😎
Was good to see you Destiny !!
You are so very welcome! It was a pleasure celebrating your birthday with you,
Mr Silver. Now about that birthday spanking.......
Meredith - its funny when you had your chance you never brought it up - wonder why that was..
Happy Birthday Silver. ������������ Cheers to you .
We had a great dinner and an even better dessert! Enjoyed spending the night with you. Kisses and more
Cool post. Happy late birthday
Thank you Lindsey - it was great seeing that beautiful smile of yours again
You to silver always my pleasure.