🤗 Gent's I Need Your Help !! 🤗 Luscious LehaLea's Menu 🤗

🤗 Hey Guy's ! Okay if you were given the choice to add one thing to my menu, what would it be ?!?!?! I'm making some changes and your opinion matters!!😘
I think your menu is just fine. You may want to jazz up a few dishes
Greek and cim would be cool
cim
I will first admit to not knowing what your full menu is at the moment. I simply know you appear to be a beautiful provider who visually peaks my interest.

Things I look for in a playmate include ...

MUST HAVE
LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG (K9, MISH, CG).

OPTIONAL ... OR BONUS POINTS
BBBJCIMNQNS, DATO, GREEK, SS

Hope this information is useful?
ETG
Cim
CIM, SS or BBBJNQNS.
CIMNQNS
Thanks for all the feed back I really appreciate it!! I'm very open to trying and learning new things I will most definitely be adding cim and ss not sure what two of those abbreviations mean but after I do my homework I will update my info
Thanks for all the feed back I really appreciate it!! I'm very open to trying and learning new things I will most definitely be adding cim and ss not sure what two of those abbreviations mean but after I do my homework I will update my info Originally Posted by LehaLea
Unknown acronyms to you?
Unknown acronyms to you? Originally Posted by BigWilson
Yes !!!!
You run with Destiny and she hasn't taught you all she knows ??
You run with Destiny and she hasn't taught you all she knows ?? Originally Posted by silverstate53
We teach each other thin often and help each other and other providers too but sometimes it helps to get some feed back from you guys cause at the end of the situation you are the ones we have to keep happy !!!
She is def a make happy woman
She is def a make happy woman Originally Posted by silverstate53
I got to experience Doubles with Carmen !!!💥💦🤡....😜