URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P343885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW Airpot vicinity
Activities: All acronyms. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium-Short Light Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty looking, young, slutty, sweet and hot. Medium height.

This was my third visit to see Ms.LilPretty (Amber). Amber is consistent with her top notch service and IOP. She is a sweet heart for sure—always answers my queries/concerns with patience and a consistent demeanor. She continues to be non-flaky (might have been a problem in the past with her) with good TCB through out. She still has trouble sticking to one phone number, for now. Her phone number keeps changing but she is trying to sort that out and making the effort to stick to one hobby number. I had to check her latest OH2 ad to get her number to see her again. Don’t let her changing numbers be a concern.

Her IOP is top notch and this time around she was able to top her previous sessions with me which were already good to begin with.

I would describe her as a pretty, sexy girl with a hot body, who has the passion, enthusiasm and sincerity to go with her hotness. She had definitely become one of my go to providers.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!! New Amber has been good with TCB!
Nice review!! New Amber has been good with TCB! Originally Posted by lukin4luv
Thanks—about the review! About TCB, no doubt about that! Looks like New Amber has made a decision to take her work seriously and is making every effort to provide a fantastic experience. I am guessing her BCD was never in question, and her TCB looks like it vastly improved. I’ll say that she is intent on delivering high quality experiences. If she continues this she’ll become my ATF, and for many others I am guessing.
She just canceled on me at 11th hour lol
Sorry about that. Spent a few hours tiring her out. You probably wouldn’t have wanted to follow my session anyway.
She just canceled on me at 11th hour lol Originally Posted by simonin777
Bro didn't you had one with NB just yesterday? You seeing them everyday?
She just canceled on me at 11th hour lol Originally Posted by simonin777

You aren’t the only one, she did it to me, this is why I think studio life is much better
She is on my TDFW TDL. I tried to see her, the last time I was in town. TCB was fair, until I got into town. Once I was in town, it was all crickets. I'm going to keep trying, though.
Hey guys,
Sorry to hear about the trouble some of you might be having, reaching Amber.
As far as I know, Amber screened me at first, by checking on references, or by asking other girls from my reviews (I am guessing). She also looked at my P411 profile and responded there. I did appreciate that as I don’t want to see providers who don’t screen. My spider senses go off in that case.

Also, sometimes she gets caught up in her Real Wold life which is understandable.

But for me, her TCB had been spotless once I got in. She might not reply immediately at times, but she always eventually did. I heard about her bad TCB in the past and she herself admitted to me about that and told me she was getting better at it.
Once in, her BCD is as good as it gets and can match the best of them. That’s why I dig her. That and her attitude is really good. She is sweet, cute and young, as I had mentioned.
So hopefully you guys will eventually hear from her. That’s my honest experience and take on her.
Hope this helps a bit.