iPad

• ampad
  • 01-28-2010, 09:14 PM
This pretty much says it all...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnT0zp8Ya4"]YouTube- Hitler responds to the iPad[/ame]
Yup, pretty much...

According to G4TV's further blog, the iPad's initial price of $499 was good but at 16GB is a joke. They also mentioned $30 a month for unlimited internet access was good but then its AT&T...the 3G map is nothing compared to Verizon.

SF8
On the other hand.....

I think the iPad is an exceptionally designed mobile device, with a less-than-great name. Since I already own a Mac laptop and just recently upgraded to an iPhone 3GS I don't really see the need for purchasing a first-gen iPad. It would be a fantastic addition to what I already own but there aren't enough reasons for me to purchase to offset the cost. Now, if someone were to offer me one or I had an extra $500-700 just lying around....I'd be standing in line to get one!
I look forward to seeing an Ipad live. It seems the design will be a challenge for me. My bberry is small enough that I 'thumb' to type on it and hold it up in front of me so I can see what I am typing. Other than that (with a laptop or desktop) I am always hands down in front of me and looking up away from them to see what I am typing. It seems with the Ipad you will be looking down, over your hands at what you are typing. Apple usually does such a great job with the UI that I think I must be missing something.