BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

As you may know I got Av8R banned- because of his rudeness, arrogance and danger to the community. In the last 60 days, I have been responsible for banning 3 idiots: Waco Kid, Bambino, and Av8R.
It appears that none of you want to answer questions proposed to you by the liberals because you can't debate with those guys - you rather use me as a scapegoat to deflect from the reason that liberals are making you guys look like idiots-which isn't hard to do.
I am going to send a notice to R.M, lustylad,I B, Rey Laguna, gary, and Herfacechair- keep insulting me and you can enjoy a free vacation with Bambino and Av8R.
As you may know I got Av8R banned- because of his rudeness, arrogance and danger to the community. In the last 60 days, I have been responsible for banning 3 idiots: Waco Kid, Bambino, and Av8R.
It appears that none of you want to answer questions proposed to you by the liberals because you can't debate with those guys - you rather use me as a scapegoat to deflect from the reason that liberals are making you guys look like idiots-which isn't hard to do.
I am going to send a notice to R.M, lustylad,I B, Rey Laguna, gary, and Herfacechair- keep insulting me and you can enjoy a free vacation with Bambino and Av8R. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

how do you explain getting yourself banned? wasn't it just this kind of threatening posts to members? hmm ... maybe that rtm button needs attention .. on you???
how do explain getting yourself banned? wasn't it just this kind of threatening posts to members? hmm ... maybe that rtm button needs attention .. on you??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You still butt hurt because I got you banned? I have a lot of friends in high places more than you can shake a stick at pal.
Luke, you are a weird dude with some serious issues.
You still butt hurt because I got you banned? I have a lot of friends in high places more than you can shake a stick at pal. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

keep making threats. i'll just rtm this one too.
What does this have to do with politics you fat fucking prick? Remember this is the political forum.

Didn't you claim to be the most conservative poster in this forum? So the libs are making you look stupid? You shouldn't blame them for that. You look plenty stupid on your own.

Fuck off Fat Bastard.
I am going to send a notice to R.M, lustylad,I B, Rey Laguna, gary, and Herfacechair- keep insulting me and you can enjoy a free vacation with Bambino and Av8R. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Uh, it's the Politicla Forum, they can insult you and you can insult them whenever y'all want...

"Please do not insult Luke Wyatt" isn't one of the very few rules of this forum.

You still butt hurt because I got you banned? I have a lot of friends in high places more than you can shake a stick at pal. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You don't have as many friends as you think you have Sir...

When a member gets banned, it's that particular members own fault.
Uh, it's the Politicla Forum, they can insult you and you can insult them whenever y'all want...

"Please do not insult Luke Wyatt" isn't one of the very few rules of this forum.

When a member gets banned, it's that particular members own fault. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
The Fat Bastard is shot down in his own thread. That's gotta hurt. Go eat a case of bonbons for comfort food. Fucking prick.
[QUOTE=DickEmDown;1059512713]

"Please do not insult Luke Wyatt" isn't one of the very few rules of this forum. :doh :[QUOTE]

Ha! Well said, sir.

Oh, for the record, DeD...Luke's also said a lotta nasty stuff about Steeler Nation, too. Ya best keep an eye on Ol' Sarge...he's bound to do step in it again.
how do you explain getting yourself banned? wasn't it just this kind of threatening posts to members? hmm ... maybe that rtm button needs attention .. on you??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you need me to show how to push it? (RTM) you seem to forget so much nowadays. LOL!

When a member gets banned, it's that particular members own fault. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
why is it you let that fat-ass POS insult the web site by calling it a whore board and referring to the women as cunts and whores
why is it you let that fat-ass POS insult the web site by calling it a whore board and referring to the women as cunts and whores Originally Posted by gary5912
Luke has been banned before. Follow him down the rabbit hole if you dare.
Luke has been banned before. Follow him down the rabbit hole if you dare. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
rabbit hole? more like a moon crater.

bahahaaaa
Do you need me to show how to push it? (RTM) you seem to forget so much nowadays. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

well some people are just forgettable aren't they? pockets?

bahhaaa
  • R.M.
  • 05-16-2017, 04:13 PM

Okay I have to say I'm going soft. I will tell you the secret on how to get rid of us. Just contact Deerhunter. Yes this is the correct spelling. Just vent to him and will make our lives a bloody hell.
Good luck with that. Private Fatty McCunty pants.