Impact of corona virus on our hobby

Clients are taking precautions and it is starting to have an impact on the livelihood of providers

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b60557280fbfce

"Starting to have an impact"? Myren, the article's title is "
Coronavirus Fears Are Decimating The Sex Industry

The opening paragraph says in Seattle there's an "unprecedented" drop in demand.
You are absolute right that it already has had a significant impact, at least in the state of Washington. I was thinking more locally, in Louisiana and elsewhere where the virus is not yet prevalent.

But the potential impact on local providers has me worried.

• MrGiz
  • 03-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately, there's more bad news for the hobby, than good right now!

I feel bad for our girls.

For the short/mid/??? term, anyway.
I’ve been in New Orleans since last night and I haven’t seen one gentlemen! Y’all this is scary my rents due next week, And I’m trying to help my daughter by a car!
^^
This is why I have always said you have to have a nest egg...

Some slobbyist, will start to play into the fears of providers if they know they are "desperate" for income.

They will try to lowball ladies for a cheap price because they know some of them will be desperate fir bill money.

If you save all year long and you have your ducks in a row This should be no problem.

If ladies stick together which they won't, And make the gentleman pay the normal price for their services then everything should be the same. But it won't.

I'm just saying I'm comfortable I'm not to the point where I need to "Give away my services", Because I save all year long...

Provider should think about that next time they go and spend frivolous money on things that they could have done without.
Not saying you shouldn't spend what you make just saying you should spend it wisely.

Just my .02

M.M.
Wheres the sugar daddy nest egg of the government to bail your lame ass out of this one. Shades of Katrina you worthless cumbucket!
Anybody else having trouble getting on OH2?
Anybody else having trouble getting on OH2? Originally Posted by sir charles III
Yes there is a post somewhere saying it's down for maintenance
a mod says oh2 is doing server maintance

i am coming to louisiana next week ..hope it is all gonna be ok-
No real changes for me as a client.

Few here locally are full gfe here I actually would like to see, especially now amid covid concerns and few can be dependable booking multihours due to home responsibilities. The time management, sudden home schooling of children, and baby sitting plug not being strong is a hard adjustment for most. My percentage of successful setups for meets is the same. It’s low. But I’m selective. Same as I’m sure ladies are.

Just moving back myself here and trying to find a local regular. If I had one and lived here before covid I would just stick with what’s safe and who I know. Sure return business is more appreciated. But that takes time to establish. And since this is not a very social time more effort is needed with non pros and pros alike.

Starting to get propositioned on regular dating sites and fb from random ladies. It’s a hot mess but money is moving somewhere. Trust that.

I have definitely participated in a few QTD (quarantine tiddy day) live sessions with ladies I met before. Those only last so long before you want body heat.

You either choose certain life and be celibate and patient,
Or you choose lust and he pleased but eventually an ICU patient.

The choice is yours. Choose wisely my friends.
Covid19 virus in semen:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/healt...lth/index.html

Another reason for using condoms, even for BJs ?

Wheres the sugar daddy nest egg of the government to bail your lame ass out of this one. Shades of Katrina you worthless cumbucket! Originally Posted by flsts08b
Who are you talking to ??
Yea I dont know why people arent getting thru. Yes its slower but no slower then summer. Having incall is the key. Locals all need incall.
I just started helping 2 gorgeous ladies this week. 1 with incall is on a waiting list till after weekend. Other with no incall barely getting 1 a day....
While the city is down to tourists and conventions ( aka SUMMER LIKE!)the ladies must offer incall.

I cant wait till fall. All the ladies will be back then cause universities will reopen locally... thank god!! Lol

Anyway... we are fine. Much smaller ...but like katrina...we never closed.. lol

Xxoo annie
Covid19 virus in semen:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/healt...lth/index.html

Another reason for using condoms, even for BJs ?

Originally Posted by myren1900
Good idea anyway. I mean that uncovered shit was never tolerated back before all this eccie crap.
It was the norm NOT TOO.
Nobody wanted shit.. guys MORE then the girls carried own.... j.s