BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

You confuse my support of Trump as if I believe he is a lifelong conservative. Trump was not my first choice but he is far better for this country than the bitch HRC. I'm amazed that anyone would support her. Now that Trump is POTUS I am fully behind his agenda. My problem with you is you make shit up to suit your agenda. Claiming he tried to ban muslims is a fabrication and you know it. FYI, just because you claim to be conservative doesn't make it so. Your actions speak for themselves. Originally Posted by Budman
You tell them bud. Whoever the fuck you are talking to. LOL!
You tell them bud. Whoever the fuck you are talking to. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It doesn't take a genius to figure who I was referring to but since I think you are an imbecile let me clarify it for you. I was responding to Luke. Does that help you out?

FYI: If I say I think you are an imbecile then it is meant as an insult. I actually do think you are an imbecile.I don't play silly little word games you POS.

Just in case you're unclear on my meaning.

im·be·cile
ˈimbəsəl/
nouninformal

noun: imbecile; plural noun: imbeciles
  1. 1.
    a stupid person.

adjective
adjective: imbecile
  1. 1.
    stupid; idiotic.
    "try not to make imbecile remarks"

It doesn't take a genius to figure who I was referring to Originally Posted by Budman
You are right. It also does not take one to know a smart ass comment when they see it either.
You are dense. And by dense I do not mean you have a good BMI. I mean you could could use your head for an anvil.
speaking of Luke, are you training extra hard by pounding down that linguini to keep your fighting weight up for your meeting with Av8R today?

bahhaa
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 02:50 PM
See these are witty comments, worthy of the Political Forum!

Those Fat comment are best left for dense imbeciles to retort with!
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 02:52 PM
speaking of Luke, are you training extra hard by pounding down that linguini to keep your fighting weight up for your meeting with Av8R today?

bahhaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
See? Right on cue the first dense imbecile speaks up!
You are really playing word games.No I understand how one should address another. You are offended by anything that does not agree with you. Not really. I'm offended by hypocrisy. I'm offended when others want to tell me I must agree with them or I am a racist...So if I say I think you are a fucking POS it's not really an insult because I prefaced it with "I think". Actually yes that would be acceptable it would be your opinion, not something your are touting to be fact just so you can push your ideas on someone. You are wrong again. It was an insult.

I've yet to see you beat anybody regardless of the game.That again would just be your opinion not fact. I may not beat any or everyone but lets face it, you are talking about an insult contest and the its normally a 10 to 2 ratio so who is really winning? Wrong again. I wasn't referring to the insult game. I have yet to see you win an argument with facts. Your silly notion that liberalism is truly about liberty would be funny if not so sad. I never said that liberty was the sole cause for liberals so I can not reply to that. I never said the sole cause. Here is a perfect example of the libs idea of liberty. The "Little Sisters of the Poor". The left wanted to force them to fund contraception even though it is against their religion to do so. The left wants to be the arbiter of what's good and if you disagree then you are a racist bigot POS. That's your idea of liberty. Not true.They do want all to have rights unless they infringe upon other citizens. Wrong. See above. What we mean by smaller government is less intrusion into our daily lives. Not even close. nearly everything the GOP does is infringe on others rights. You're wrong in assuming the GOP is actually conservative. You believe that anything and everything is fine and dandy as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's right. Some shit is just wrong and your side is to fucking scared to admit. Political correctness to the extreme. Period. It's not that complicated.

You are right it is not that complicated. Live and let live. I would love to hear your idea of what the GOP wants that gives us more freedom besides the 2nd amendment. And we both know that is foolish.Don't speak for me in regards to the 2nd amendment. I am all for gun rights. IMO the states should not be able to infringe on my right to bear arms. As it is, any state that wants to take your guns away already has the right to do so. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 03:18 PM
Budman, I plan on impregnating one of the little sisters of the poor and see if they change their mind on birth control!
Budman, I plan on impregnating one of the little sisters of the poor and see if they change their mind on birth control! Originally Posted by WTF
That's pretty fucking stupid.
You are right. It also does not take one to know a smart ass comment when they see it either.
You are dense. And by dense I do not mean you have a good BMI. I mean you could could use your head for an anvil. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And you could use your head as a table so your boyfriend could have a place to put his beer while you suck his cock.
That's pretty fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Budman
Especially considering that wtf is a EUNUCH !
And you could use your head as a table so your boyfriend could have a place to put his beer while you suck his cock. Originally Posted by Budman
And here's hoping that his boyfriend LUBE drinks only " light " beer to help him lose that weight he that he is always crying about and to stay in trim for any more MMA sessions !
You are really playing word games.No I understand how one should address another. You are offended by anything that does not agree with you. Not really. I'm offended by hypocrisy. I'm offended when others want to tell me I must agree with them or I am a racist...So if I say I think you are a fucking POS it's not really an insult because I prefaced it with "I think". Actually yes that would be acceptable it would be your opinion, not something your are touting to be fact just so you can push your ideas on someone. You are wrong again. It was an insult.

I've yet to see you beat anybody regardless of the game.That again would just be your opinion not fact. I may not beat any or everyone but lets face it, you are talking about an insult contest and the its normally a 10 to 2 ratio so who is really winning? Wrong again. I wasn't referring to the insult game. I have yet to see you win an argument with facts. Your silly notion that liberalism is truly about liberty would be funny if not so sad. I never said that liberty was the sole cause for liberals so I can not reply to that. I never said the sole cause. Here is a perfect example of the libs idea of liberty. The "Little Sisters of the Poor". The left wanted to force them to fund contraception even though it is against their religion to do so. The left wants to be the arbiter of what's good and if you disagree then you are a racist bigot POS. That's your idea of liberty. Not true.They do want all to have rights unless they infringe upon other citizens. Wrong. See above. What we mean by smaller government is less intrusion into our daily lives. Not even close. nearly everything the GOP does is infringe on others rights. You're wrong in assuming the GOP is actually conservative. You believe that anything and everything is fine and dandy as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's right. Some shit is just wrong and your side is to fucking scared to admit. Political correctness to the extreme. Period. It's not that complicated. Originally Posted by Budman
So let me see if I can figure out your bullshit here.

Not really. I'm offended by hypocrisy. I'm offended when others want to tell me I must agree with them or I am a racist...

Okay. Can you tell me how I said you were racist?

. You are wrong again. It was an insult.

I think you are confusing an the act of insulting someone with something they might think is insulting. You not liking it does not make it an insult. Example if you were to call me a Conservative I would be not like it. You would take it as a compliment if I called you one I assume.

I never said the sole cause. Here is a perfect example of the libs idea of liberty. The "Little Sisters of the Poor". The left wanted to force them to fund contraception even though it is against their religion to do so.

I never said the Liberal concept was perfect remember I said. It was to have the least amount of people rights infringed. I am on the fence about the issue you brought up. I support all people to have a right to their own beliefs and to be able to live by them.

You're wrong in assuming the GOP is actually conservative. You believe that anything and everything is fine and dandy as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else's right. Some shit is just wrong and your side is to fucking scared to admit.

I will ask you a question to reply to this one. When you came of age did you research every religion and political system known to man till you found what you thought was the best set of rules and social mores?

I bet not. You are simply a product of your environment and your friends and family have molded your concept of right and wrong. You are afraid of anything different is all.

As for the 2nd amendment the law has been challenged and a state can take your guns rights as long as the Federal government still thinks you are a "well organized militia". So for you to say they should step in you are now endorsing big government again.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 03:38 PM
That's pretty fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Budman
So is their fucking argument.

What makes their belief system so special?
And you could use your head as a table so your boyfriend could have a place to put his beer while you suck his cock. Originally Posted by Budman
I could but I would have to chisel your noggin out of the way first.