Pictures

I was involved with a provider in a friendly way for 7 or 8 months. In that period of time I took pictures of her and gave her copys of those pictures. I find now that we are no longer on friendly terms she is posting some of those pictures on her web site. When I first became aware she was using some of them I gave her permission to use those taken on a weekend at a hotel. I did not give her permission to use any others. Now she is posting more pictures on her pay for view site. What rights do I have regarding those pictures. Some of the pictures include me and members of my family at a NASCAR race.
By asking what rights you have regarding the images, do you mean you intend to attempt to enforce those rights by suing the provider? I hope not. That seems like a waste of time, money, and energy to me, and it might expose your hobbying to your family, friends, and employer.

Why not ask the provider nicely to remove the images that depict you and your family members in exchange for granting her full use and ownership of the others?

I know from other posts that you're on a vendetta against the provider, but I still hope you take my advice.
No vendetta I told her to go ahead with some but others involve my family and her. You have to understand my family accepted her as a friend of mine.
Two angles-
- on the photos that bother you, crop out the areas that you are concerned about and send them to her asking that they be substituted.
- she does not have permission from the family members to use the photos. if she does not go along with #1 above, send a Cease and Desist letter to whoever hosts her website and state she does not have permissions to use the photos and ask that they be removed. You will get some additional leverage if there are children in the photos.

Good luck!
Thanks every one she has as far as I can see removed the pictures I objected about. EOM
Keep your hobby life and your real life separate lol