Impact of corona virus on our hobby

Wheres the sugar daddy nest egg of the government to bail your lame ass out of this one. Shades of Katrina you worthless cumbucket! Originally Posted by flsts08b

Can you please clarify whom this is in reference to?? Seems a bit harsh don't ya' think??

M.M.
Well I just booked my hotel online I HAVE to go get my vehicle that's been stuck their since all this crap first began. They say only essential workers can stay in the hotel. But hey I'm flying in tomorrow with mask and gloves on. We'll soon find out how bad it really is.
I might just drive them 10 hrs back.
That’s good news. Majic. Hoping I can see you again, reviewed you a while ago on this site. You offer a very cool and unique experience. Hope all goes well with your vehicle.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-17-2020, 11:38 PM
. . . Anyway... we are fine. Much smaller ...but like katrina...we never closed.. lol

Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Bravo!

Annie, you've been a New Orleans Saint for as long as I've been in this particular little neighborhood... I believe, quite a bit longer than CC's.
I know it's been forever, but I'm still grateful for your .999 Batting Average in my regard!
More info about the impact of covid-19 on our hobby:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24/us/se...ntl/index.html

Nice article.
I haven't had any issues since this started. I just stick to the good clean chicks who have helped me out in the past few years. PS, I do carry my hand held thermometer to check them out before touching a lady. Protecting myself as well as my date. No changes to menu.
I haven't had any issues since this started. I just stick to the good clean chicks who have helped me out in the past few years. PS, I do carry my hand held thermometer to check them out before touching a lady. Protecting myself as well as my date. No changes to menu. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Im curious on the rationale behind face thermometering ladies you consider “good clean chicks who have helped you out.” I mean if they are as you described wouldn't testing them be the opposite of that perceived trust? Same as requesting a close vagina pic first to see if she has nestle crunch crouch issues. They ain’t fent to do that.

Why stop there though? They have rapid HIV test at the drugstores that take only twenty minutes to get an instant reading available too. Surely she wouldn’t mind swabbing her mouth while y’all wait for the results clock free?

But since time is moreso a paid factor when seeing ladies and tact wise it’s weird to ask a lady to willingly take a rapid test how is that different? I could see ladies testing and temping guys since they ultimately control the risk moreso client to client. But I would bet money most providers would not enjoy that moment on the opposite end. But who knows they may stoop to and accommodate you for that money. I just think most wont. We care about our health. Yes. But if she has a temp of 101.3 your screwed anyway cause she in your airspace. And now she gets no money because you assume she’s sickly. when she may just be a little spicy from a shower she had right before arriving. Or you on the reciprocal.

I can see maybe asking a comfortable regular who has seen you. But I think most would be turned off especially on a first time date. It’s like a lady pulling out a counterfeit marker and holding your hundreds to the light before action starts so she can check the stripe.

I’d rather she just leave. I’m screened enough. That’s overkill. Instant mood killer for me. Lol.
New here, you can probably tell by my post count.

I would rather you ladies be safe too. This shit is no joke. You don't want to infect your loved ones. Even though you have regulars just make sure they aren't showing symptoms. ...is a rare case to not show symptoms but still have it so clean up.