General Strike info and links to the live chat and website for live updates

http://thepetesantillishow.chat.123flashchat.com/ <- chat. It's 7 am and there are already hundreds just on chat

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitution Use the FB page for now as the traffic on their site has crashed it temporarily.

#T2SDA GET ER DONE.

Ignore the Left on this. Who gives a shit what they say. In fact only post on this to bump it to the top. There are about 7 of you that have asked me to keep you posted and this is the best way.

We've already got reports of gas stations running out of fuel in PA. Happy strike to all of you and pass the ammunition!
If you PM me I'll tell you what my handle is there.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 06:12 AM
If you PM me I'll tell you what my handle is there. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
HatingKayla

If you PM me I'll tell you what my handle is there. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
HatingKayla Originally Posted by WTF
I don't care what anybody says, that was funny!
The “Truckers Ride for the Constitution,” which organizer Zeeda Andrews said could attract as many as 3,000 big rigs to the nation’s capital, only had about 10 participants as of 8:30 a.m.

Organized "independent" truckers........an oxymoron.
The truckers think a traffic jam is going to force Obama to resign.

We'll get cha on de flip flop, good buddies!
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 08:19 AM
It appears that LK is now working truck stops!

UPDATE on Truckers

There were reports of scattered groups of trucks making their way toward Washington, D.C. About 15 pickup trucks bearing the official Twitter hashtag of the ride -- #T2SDA (Truckers to Shut Down America) -- were spotted early Friday near Doswell, about 85 miles south of the capital.
By about 8:45 a.m., Virginia State Police officials said that about 30 tractor trailers left the Dumfries truckers' scales, about 30 miles south of Washington, heading north in the right lane with their hazard lights on, WUSA-TV reports.
The Virginia State Police reports that at 8:50 a.m., four commercial vehicles began driving side-by-side across all four northbound lanes of I-495 on the Inner Loop in Virginia, slowing traffic to 15 mph. The police says the drivers of the four tractor-trailers were warned not to impede traffic.
  • CJ7
  • 10-11-2013, 10:15 AM
UPDATE on Truckers

There were reports of scattered groups of trucks making their way toward Washington, D.C. About 15 pickup trucks bearing the official Twitter hashtag of the ride -- #T2SDA (Truckers to Shut Down America) -- were spotted early Friday near Doswell, about 85 miles south of the capital.
By about 8:45 a.m., Virginia State Police officials said that about 30 tractor trailers left the Dumfries truckers' scales, about 30 miles south of Washington, heading north in the right lane with their hazard lights on, WUSA-TV reports.
The Virginia State Police reports that at 8:50 a.m., four commercial vehicles began driving side-by-side across all four northbound lanes of I-495 on the Inner Loop in Virginia, slowing traffic to 15 mph. The police says the drivers of the four tractor-trailers were warned not to impede traffic. Originally Posted by lostincypress

Well. It looks like DOZENS of trucks showed up.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...cmp=latestnews

That's not enough trucks to shut down an actual truck stop, let alone Washington DC.

I wonder if they are till running out of fuel in Pennsylvania.
"Around 10:15 a.m., about a dozen truckers returned to Virginia via the westbound lanes of the inner loop, but they were met with already congested traffic caused by heavy volume and weather conditions."
  • CJ7
  • 10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
"Around 10:15 a.m., about a dozen truckers returned to Virginia via the westbound lanes of the inner loop, but they were met with already congested traffic caused by heavy volume and weather conditions." Originally Posted by lostincypress

irony at its best

truckers stuck in traffic
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 01:31 PM
irony at its best

truckers stuck in traffic Originally Posted by CJ7
They can call on LovingKayla to hand deliver a BLT and BJ while they wait.

And Whirly ask me for proof that the Tea Turkeys are petering out...

• CJ7
  • 10-11-2013, 01:54 PM
They can call on LovingKayla to hand deliver a BLT and BJ while they wait.

And Whirly ask me for proof that the Tea Turkeys are petering out...

Originally Posted by WTF

so I assisted his request with several polls ... crickets

fucked up niceguys head though
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 02:12 PM
niceguy's head was already fuc'd up