Encounter: Sarah in Cranberry, 200/hr

User ID: idk
Date: 12/16/2019
Name: Sarah
Phone: 585.709.3611
Email Address: na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...e/651646239622
City: Cranberry
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel on 19
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cbj, Mish, CG, k9
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty face (has a bit of a snaggle tooth tho, I thought it was cute), nice fake tits, incredible ass with perfect amount of cake.
Recommendation: Yes
Moved to ER. dj8
Pics accurate?
Pics accurate? Originally Posted by Tbihip
Well, you'll notice that the pics are heavily filtered when you see her ad. Humans never really look exactly like that. However, I like the real her better than the pics. I thought the poses were too try-hard. If I saw a girl with her looks out at a bar, I'd definitely try running game on her. IRL, she's a hottie in my books.
This is archers only review. Im skeptical
This is archers only review. Im skeptical Originally Posted by bartender12
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lurking long enough, I had to contribute eventually. I've only been in the hobby for a month and a half, and as of me writing this reply, I've only seen 12 different girls. Most of them (like Paula Allen, CharlieGirlPgh, and Serenity) have been covered extensively here, so I figured I'd post an account of someone I haven't seen mentioned yet. Just trying to be useful.
Thanks archer. I have had the same b.s responses to things I post too. The group on here is a mixed bag of helpful folks and d baggers. She looks like a good time.
Thanks archer. I have had the same b.s responses to things I post too. The group on here is a mixed bag of helpful folks and d baggers. She looks like a good time. Originally Posted by mountinlover
Exactly, it's not like he's WK'ing in the review. Archer has been plenty helpful both publicly and privately. Either that was a bad joke or people need to chill out. Geez....Merry Christmas.
Thanks for the review. It gave the pros and cons of a provider including cost. Not much more is needed.
I'd hope that if this was a fake review he would have made her sound more appealing than mentioning how many rules there are and how she keeps selling him on future visits
Thanks archer. I have had the same b.s responses to things I post too. The group on here is a mixed bag of helpful folks and d baggers. She looks like a good time. Originally Posted by mountinlover
Exactly... and it's usually the same few individuals that think they are just a taaaad bit better than everyone else because "I like better looking girls" or whatever crusade that they are on... Shame. Completely missed the point of these boards.

To be fair... to their merit there are a lot of first time posters that are just straight garbage and you know it OR it's the girls WK/pimp/BF/the whore herself trying to pump herself up.
Geez, he just joined. We all started with our first review. This didn’t seem like a fake review to me.
Should donation be in title?
Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80
I know, I personally hate all those rules. I think that's why her rates are so low (100qv, 150hh, 200hr) because her face is really cute. All I can say is that the actual sex is great; k9 is very satisfying with her. Her butt is extremely clean and addicting to look at. That, along with the pretty face and cheap rates, is why I gave the recommend. Plus, she has a cool personality. This is enough for some people I think, but I can see those rules being deal breakers too.