such a naughty girl Santa baby...........

I was at the Galleria Mall in Dallas yesterday...I passed by Santa ...he waved & shouted "Ho/Ho/Ho Merry Christmas"...so since there were no kids around,I went & sat on his lap....I smiled and said "Santa I have been a naughty girl this year"...he smiled back and said "again???'.....lol!
{true story}
  • PSD
  • 12-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Thats funny, Dallas! You sound like a blast!, BCD OR non-BCD!
Dallas is the number one stunner lol!
i dont know...i figured he was saying "ho/ho/ho" for a reason,so i had to come running...lol!

i shoulda asked him if that was a lump of coal in his pocket..or was he just glad to meet me...lol!
  • PSD
  • 12-17-2010, 09:54 PM
NOOOOOO.....you should have wiggled around on his lap long enough to give him wood....then make him stand up! lol "Pervert Santa, pervert Santa" <pointing>
lol
Haha Dallas, your crazy!
Lucky Santa!
Dallas, I'm shocked (that you didn't take the opportunity to rub his crotch ).
In the theme of the thread (and from New Orleans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7LxeH8RBWc
Naughty, DR! Naughty, naughty! I'm at work right now, but could improvise on a Santa suit. AND, I'm all alone! ;-( Interested?
because he only cums once a year
I was at the Galleria Mall in Dallas yesterday...I passed by Santa ...he waved & shouted "Ho/Ho/Ho Merry Christmas"...so since there were no kids around,I went & sat on his lap....I smiled and said "Santa I have been a naughty girl this year"...he smiled back and said "again???'.....lol!
{true story} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas I'll bet you made his candy cane stand up
In the spirit of naughty Santa's....true story here.

About 6 yrs ago, my playmate and I went Christmas shopping at the mall. We saw Santa and decided to go have our picture taken with him. We both were sitting on his lap for a few minutes and right before they took our picture, we had both noticed Santa had a hardon.

We both kissed him farewell and I whispered in his ear, "If you need a couple of naughty elves, give us a call." Handed him my business card and we left. Needless to say, Santa had two presents for himself that year.
lol--yall all are so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live” - George Carlin.