Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=138754
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?cid=116154
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 290/I35
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ,BLS,Rimming,Breast Worship, toys, FIA, FIV, Stripper Slide, HJ, Mish, CG, RCG, K9, Showering, GS, light bondage, light sensual domination, pegging, convo, and the list goes on, it was a whirlwind of activity that seemed to have no end.
Session Length: 3hrs
Fee: $$$$$ including tip (staff edit by request; ztonk)
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length wavy brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" soft and supple. Very nice natural D cups with responsive nipples. Little bit of a baby tummy but not at all a distraction. She is very comfortable in her skin. IF you are looking for a spinner she is not, but she is most definitely not a BBW. She has an extremely firm ass and firm muscular legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Lots of nice stuff going on there.
To paraphrase the old lady in the diner in When Harry Met Sally, "I'll have what he's having."
If she is any thing like Dallas I must take a run at her.
New here, what does $$$$$ mean? Does each represent a digit or does sit just mean a lot? Or it is just censored? Thanks!
New here, what does $$$$$ mean? Does each represent a digit or does sit just mean a lot? Or it is just censored? Thanks! Originally Posted by kevin21
It's obsolete code for money. Probably, people used to think it would keep law enforcement away. Each dollar sign stands for $100. Thus, "$$$$$" = $500. And fractions are fractions of one hundred dollars. Example: $$.5 means $250.

Similarly, you still occasionally see an old-school lady use the euphemism "roses" in her advertising. A "rose" is a dollar.
If I ever get to Austin, I'm gonna try my damnedest to get on her dance card.