The false deep throat

With her hand around your Johnson there is no way to get in her throat. How many of you have noticed this with your favorite provider?
I have noticed it sometimes. Who am I telling, a lot of times. Why can't I just find that one that will just open up her throat and let me in all the way. Geeez la weeeze
Smh
Dorthy are you guilty of that?
Dorthy are you guilty of that? Originally Posted by tucson
Pffft
So many whores on here claim to be able to DT when they never had an actual winky big enough to swallow.. Please Im the truth when it comes to hocus pocus you better ask somebody...
Dorthy would NEVER. . . .
Dorthy would NEVER. . . . Originally Posted by dickus
NEVER deez nutts
With her hand around your Johnson there is no way to get in her throat. How many of you have noticed this with your favorite provider? Originally Posted by tucson
She wouldn't be my favorite provider. Or even a repeat.
Ive had them claim to be able to and when it comes down to it they can't. It's the girth mostly and it HURTS when those molars are scraping lol
WTF
I am saying that the client is duped into believing he his getting a deep throat. When in reality he is getting a regular BJ. If you advertise that you give deep throat then don't put your hand so I can't get all the way in your mouth then you are cheating me.
imo dt is over rated.
Whether you want it or not the provider should follow through with what she advertises.
imo dt is over rated. Originally Posted by bc7274
Not to me. I love the way it not only feels but also watching it. Many woman claim to DT but in reality very few are really good at it.