Cock Vice Anyone!!

I haven't been making comments for awhile but still been up to Naughty Deeds!! Just wanted to share My New Toy!! Here is one of My lil Bitches enjoying it a Lil too Much!!! Lol!!

I LOVE WHAT I DO!!!
Nice! Lol. Really need to see you sometime!
Oh my god! I guess I need to thank you for being so gentle with me!
Wow.

Not sure what to say about that contraption.

But one things for sure, Winter you are definitely one of a kind.

Superb reviews all the way.

I really have to make it over to see you someday.

But I think I'll pass on the vice device.

Sure makes me think about a joke I heard one time about a farmer, his wife, a butter knife and a vice.
Lol! I just wanted to share My True Love for BDSM! I can be all shades and cater to many different types of sessions! I love all My Fans and continue to keep Addictions going! Come explore the World of Kink With Me!
Cock Vice Anyone!! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
There's all kinds of 'cock vice', but that contraption is a 'cock vise'.
Whoa! That looks super intense.
Welcome to paid fantasy
There's all kinds of 'cock vice', but that contraption is a 'cock vise'. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thanks, man. You saved me the trouble.
Lol! I just wanted to share My True Love for BDSM! I can be all shades and cater to many different types of sessions! I love all My Fans and continue to keep Addictions going! Come explore the World of Kink With Me! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
If you ever decide to take a trip to Houston Please, Please, Please PM me a few days out so we can visit. I can just tell that you are great at edging and it would be very hard to hold on against your sexiness and I love the challenge of trying to hold while the lady works me over for all she has. Please if you cum to Houston PLEASE!
Lol! I just wanted to share My True Love for BDSM! I can be all shades and cater to many different types of sessions! I love all My Fans and continue to keep Addictions going! Come explore the World of Kink With Me! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Did I say Please?? Please
I will put you on My Houston To Do List Dynalow.

I appreciate your correction Chicagoboy but I was thinking more like Vice:

vice1

vīs/

noun

immoral or wicked behavior.

synonyms:immorality,*wrongdoin g,*wickedness,*badness,*evil,* iniquity,*villainy,*corruption ,*misconduct,*misdeeds;

Just so We Understand Eachother!

Kisses Mistress Winter Monroe

My post acknowledged the potential pun.
I will put you on My Houston To Do List Dynalow.

I appreciate your correction Chicagoboy but I was thinking more like Vice:

vice1

vīs/

noun

immoral or wicked behavior.

synonyms:immorality,*wrongdoin g,*wickedness,*badness,*evil,* iniquity,*villainy,*corruption ,*misconduct,*misdeeds;

Just so We Understand Eachother!

Kisses Mistress Winter Monroe

Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Please and THANK YOU!
Please come back to DFW!