Serious oral fettish

I have a serious oral fettish, I mean serious. There is nothing better than hearing the moans, seeing the face, smelling and tasting the cum of a woman as you make her cum otttttttt\ er and over and over and over. .. I love to rub her clit while my tongue slides deep in her ass and if I happened to cum in her mouth while she is suckling my rock hard cock at the same time then I'm in heaven. Which brings me to my second point. I have no references so I can't get any one to see me, how do you get them if you don't have them? Is there any one who wants to have some mutually oral debauchery, hell, I'll even pay for it! !!
Find yourself newbie friendly providers. Best to get a p411 account that helps a lot. Check out DallaRain next time she hits your area. Heard lot s of good things about her. I have an oral fetish too.
Ask your question about Newbie friendly providers in the Springfield Mo Coed and ML forums.

The ladies keep a list of Newbie friendly providers in the Austin Coed--may be something similar in Springfield.
Thanx