Finding the G spot

I hope some lady would teach me to find the G spot. I seriously want to please any woman I am with in or out of the hobby..
I am pretty sure you want some hands on learning, but here is a link to a little information.. hope it is helpful..

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa...e_secrets.html
i teach this. come see me. this is included in my squirt school and i can teach you to please women and make them squirt via their g spot. i am i Austin, come see me.
Time for me to visit Austin!!
I am pretty sure you want some hands on learning, but here is a link to a little information.. hope it is helpful..

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa...e_secrets.html Originally Posted by PresleyPassion
That was actually pretty interesting. Time for me to go exploring.
The G Spot is old news. Let's move on to the I Spot (H Spot is already taken).
In my opinion, it is probably pretty hard for straight men, bc every woman is so different. With a penis, you more or less can do basically the same things and the guy is going to get off; with women, this is just not the case.

Sometimes even my own clit baffles me; I can masturbate for half an hour and still not achieve an orgasm; I swear the thing can be like the Sphinx! (I hate those times, so frustrating!)

And as far as penetrative sex goes, it can just be so variable. Some men I have had sex with have easily been able to make me cum the first time; others, it takes a while and several sessions before I am able to. And even I couldn't tell you why this is.

I personally feel like some people just "fit" better together; whether it's hormones, pheremones, or just downright the pure physicality of the 2 body parts fitting together better.

However, I also feel that part of it can have to do with how comfortable the lady is with her own body. I read so many articles about women not being able to achieve orgasm through sex. A lot of women are weird about their bodies and weird about their own sexuality. Bc sex is very cerebral for women, any kind of mental/emotional issues can also get in the way of them being able to relax and full enjoy sex.

My suggestion to you is to take your time with a partner, ask her for lots of feedback on what feels right and what doesn't. Spend time with a lady who is happy to let you explore.

Good luck to you sir.
The most important aspect to a successful g spot stimuli is relaxation. I always like to work on the lower back to relax my partner. I then progress to gentle stimuli along the sides of the Clit. This will usually relax and prep my partner for g spot stimuli. After the location is found then and only then can the area be fully explored and the desired result realized. This takes time and cannot be rushed.
The g spot and women orgasming are myths.
Don't tell Yummie Marie that because she think the spot is real. For that matter I believe it also.
I do believe it is different for each woman. I agree with what Victoria of Houston had to say. Her advice is spot on.
...Her (Victoria's) advice is spot on. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
No pun intended?

(Seriously, Victoria -- Thank you for sharing your own experience. You've offered great insight!)
Don't tell Yummie Marie that because she think the spot is real. For that matter I believe it also. Originally Posted by tucson
That just means she has fallen in line with the feminazis. Gloria Steinham, and NOW, promote the mythical g spot and the all elusive female orgasm as part of the female agenda.
I do believe it is different for each woman. I agree with what Victoria of Houston had to say. Her advice is spot on. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
No pun intended?

(Seriously, Victoria -- Thank you for sharing your own experience. You've offered great insight!) Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
Thanks guys and happy to share! I wish more women would just be more open about sex in general. It's for their own pleasure! These ladies need to learn how to relax, let go and just CUM, lols.
Ummmm... unless "evolution" of the human physiology and anatomy has significantly advanced unnoticed in the past few centuries, our body parts are pretty much the same this century as last century.

Obviously what has advanced is our understanding and perhaps certainly a broader knowledge of the human body and the human mind.

Certainly, environmental surroundings can and do affect forms of our physical apparatus and our spiritual and psychological.

Thus, perhaps, if a mother's mind is pre-occupied with concerns over a close relative's well-being, then perhaps her sexual apparatus and sexual responses will be quite different than when she is immersed in a very comfortable boudoir with sweet smelling fragrances and a careful attentive lover.

Ditto, many gents may well confess (and ladies testify) that sometimes the mere mention (and certainly the actual application) of a condom has a "wilting"effect.

And, there is also the matter of the "second" location (external) G-spot which I have found is usually on the skin approximately directly above or sometimes slightly adjacent to the internal spot.

= = = = =

Additionally, I have found that proper and extensive (gentle, of course) stimulation of the female's Bertholin and Skene glands greatly enhance the eventual stimulation of the internal G spot and the resulting secretions also greatly enhance her (and mine, too) intercourse and orgasms.