A month ago my post was removed and I got no DM back from the moderator

About a month ago, my post was removed inquiring about a foot domme. I DM'd the moderator. It's been over a month and I got no reply as to why my post was removed. The moderators are useless and uncooperative here. Wow good luck. I'll take my business elsewhere
That is odd. I am sorry about that, maybe there was something in your post that didn't meet the guidelines? Possibly try to PM a different moderator about your situation or go to the thread about questions for staff ��
That is odd. The mods have always been responsive to my many requests when emailing/ pm'ing.
About a month ago, my post was removed inquiring about a foot domme. I DM'd the moderator. It's been over a month and I got no reply as to why my post was removed. The moderators are useless and uncooperative here. Wow good luck. I'll take my business elsewhere Originally Posted by FeetSnob11

I agree. I have asked about things here and when the mod's are confronted with obvious conflicting and incorrect info they either ignore you or just never address the concern and blow it off. I now use this site for my own selfish purposes only, like to gain info about prospective providers, and will give them back precisely what they have given me - NOTHING.