ROCBRIT GREEK?

might as well start carrying gerbils around too... Originally Posted by sledhead
Hey, BritBuxom, can I set a date for that service ?? good, clean fun !
I prefer greek standing in the shower, weird I know but I like it. Originally Posted by BrittneyBuxom
Like boyscout said good clean fun but water makes a terrible lubricant... unless you supplement with some oil based lube? ;-)
She may just like doing the dirty clean.
shower is nice, ive tried recently, and yes theres lots of catchers in syracuse for whatever reason but they better be ready for this dildo and greek
SYRACUSE THANKS HAD A BLAST DOING GREEK!!!!!!!!!! BUFFALO FREAKS BE READY FOR ME AGAIN BRINGING THE GREEK THERE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would if you were in buffalo
I commend you love, I hear so much that it's worth it but I one scared pussy cat when it comes to greek, hopefully you'll share your thoughts on it with me? Think I'd have to be really relaxed and have a million glasses of wine, wonder if toys help first?
TOYS DEF HELPED ME ESP CAUSE I AM SUPER SUPER TIGHT, I STARTED WITH FINGER THEN TWO THEN ONCE I WAS USED TO THAT I TRIED TOYS ON MYSELF FOR A BIT THEN FINALLY GOT MY CHERRY POPPED WITH A CLOSE LOVER OF MINE AND NOW IM A TOTAL FREAK I THINK U WILL LIKE KEY IS NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT AND RELAX MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER, AND YOUR CHOICE OF PARTNER TO DO IT IS KEY AS WELL
BELIEVE ME I WAS PROBABLY MORE SCARED THEN YOU ARE TO TRY AND IM IN LOVE WITH GREEK
Please post after he done makin you cum.

it may help with the shouting thing
I would love if you were in buffalo !!!
AT LEAST HE CAN MAKE PPL CUM UNLIKE YOU SWEETIE AND ENJOY MY CAPS THEIR NOT GOING ANYWHERE
errr I got a headache from all the shouting

errr ?????? what was that again
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!