Encounter: New Star...bbbjtcnqns

User ID: Na
Date: 4-16-21
Name: Star
Phone: (870) 970-2476 (Staff Edit - Contact Info Updated per OP Request - Biomed1)
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Snapchat
City: Little rock
State: Arkansas
Address: West lr
Activities: Bbbjtcnqns, ff, dt, doggy, cg, Mish, daty, and mas
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, strawberry blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:

Really nice body, amazing ass, nice breasts not large b/c really good curves, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Hell of a find Johnson!! Welcome back. Missed your posts here
Sounds like a great new option for the LR crowd! Well done sir!
Damn! She is a real find!! Good job bringing in one from UTR, Johnsson!! A real TOFTT success story! Thanks!

PS. Good job on your trademark pics! Pretty girl!
Thx guys, I failed to mention that she allows videoing, she is new to it and says she is trying to get more comfortable with it but, she was great...
Thx guys, I failed to mention that she allows videoing, she is new to it and says she is trying to get more comfortable with it but, she was great... Originally Posted by Johnsson

Winner winner chicken dinner, you had me at bbbjtcnqns!

Well done!!

Winner winner chicken dinner, you had me at bbbjtcnqns!

Well done!!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Hahaha, great tips sir
Appreciate the review
Star is new, trying to be safe, we know not to ask specifics, her menu is wide open, she's charming, has a pretty face and when she turns over...omg
Already reached out! Great find!
We've overwhelmed her a bit, she asked me to share that she has set up a different number to play by, a hobby phone and number....she really wants to be safe and I am emphasizing it, unfortunately some ladies aren't providing references or getting back in time,

• rosh
  • 04-20-2021, 09:39 AM
Vary well done lovely find for lr
Real shitty some providers aren’t providing references. SMH. Makes me want to see her even more now! Again, great find Johnsson. You da man
Treat her right guys! She's a good girl
Star is new, trying to be safe, we know not to ask specifics, her menu is wide open, she's charming, has a pretty face and when she turns over...omg
Originally Posted by Johnsson

I love me some plaid! Also 29, which would probably lower the bell curve for me.