Hooker Ware

I personally like women in regular clothes, tshirt and panties being a Huge turn on! Can't stand the "hooker look" with massive heels and the Victoria Secret look while better is still not my favorite. And not practical either...

Ladies if you knew it didn't matter to your customer what would your wear for appointments?

Gents...what is your preference?
It all looks better on the floor but if I had to choose, a normal relaxed dressed woman fits the bill.
I love it when a Lady is comfy in what she is wearing!!!!!
Sorts, Tees, Panties, barefooted, just how ever the feel the most comfy in.
I think if a lady has confidence she'll feel comfortable no matter what she is wearing or NOT wearing! I get requests all across the board and have yet to be uncomfortable with any of them. Ladies be who you are and OWN it! I do.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-07-2014, 05:33 PM
I think if a lady has confidence she'll feel comfortable no matter what she is wearing or NOT wearing! I get requests all across the board and have yet to be uncomfortable with any of them. Ladies be who you are and OWN it! I do. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You do own it well in whatever you decide to wear.
I think if a lady has confidence she'll feel comfortable no matter what she is wearing or NOT wearing! I get requests all across the board and have yet to be uncomfortable with any of them. Ladies be who you are and OWN it! I do. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
+1000!

Personally, I prefer to be naked around Kendall. I do love my high heels (not stripper heels, high heels). I like to wear different things depending on the day. Sometimes I have wished I could answer the door in a VS sleep tee.
Personally asking me to dress down takes all the fun out of it for me. I am not a T-shirt and jeans type of girl outside the bedroom. I wear my heals everywhere I go. Always have and always will. I have a wide variety of outfits and love to play dress up. I even walk around my house in them.. no joke..

Some people like sugar with there tea and some don't..
I'm more like Sugar Lots of it!!
Artificially flavored..LOL
Jeans, shirt, regular footware, not much makeup. Guess I prefer the "regular girl on the street" look. Natural at ease works for me...
+1000!

Personally, I prefer to be naked around Kendall. I do love my high heels (not stripper heels, high heels). I like to wear different things depending on the day. Sometimes I have wished I could answer the door in a VS sleep tee. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'd b like to see you in the sleep t!
I am good with ladies wearing something they feel sexy wearing... and I like being naked around THN...
You do own it well in whatever you decide to wear. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Thanks handsome. You are too sweet to me!

+1000!

Personally, I prefer to be naked around Kendall. I do love my high heels (not stripper heels, high heels). I like to wear different things depending on the day. Sometimes I have wished I could answer the door in a VS sleep tee. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You can be naked around me all day my little half pint trollop. Just watch where you sling those damn heels!
I agree with you NL. I love to fantasize about the women I see in the grocery store, not the naked chicks in a Playboy. Check out this link where the subject was covered in detail.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1029373&highlight=
I personally like women in regular clothes, tshirt and panties being a Huge turn on! Can't stand the "hooker look" with massive heels and the Victoria Secret look while better is still not my favorite. And not practical either...

Ladies if you knew it didn't matter to your customer what would your wear for appointments?

Gents...what is your preference? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Garters, Bra & Panty Sets, Robes, and Lingerie all day & every day until a man strips me butt naked!
I love it when a Lady is comfy in what she is wearing!!!!!
Sorts, Tees, Panties, barefooted, just how ever the feel the most comfy in. Originally Posted by verygood69
^^^^^^^^
This.
I prefer the dress down look, but the thought of a lady dressing up in hopes "it will turn me on more" is a turn on as well.