Come welcome me to dallas

Hello gentlemen, my name is Ilyanna!! I'm the girl you wish was next door but are sort of glad isn't because you'd never get anything done !! The best encounters are the ones that leave an indelible imprint in our hearts and minds. Come experience an erotic playground where fantasies can run wild and you can be in a state of serene bliss. I'll be able to provide that quiet relaxation when you need it, pampering when you call for it and be the angel that will take you to heaven when you want it.

I'm 21 years old and stand at 5'6", 120lbs, tight, with beautiful skin, sexy, all natural sweetheart with soft pouty lips, legs that can go for miles and have a contagious smile!! I'm very down to earth, warm, sensitive, passionate and genuinely interested in giving you a great experience. I have a great sense of humor and love to have fun!! I aim to please and love to take my time. No rush, no games, just us....

I'm a sensual creature who loves a good laugh, and feel I am truly blessed with a vivacious personality. I will amuse and delight you and can be addictive and intoxicating, so beware!! I have been told I have a smile that is warm and inviting. I have a kind heart, naturally being sensitive, and am a sincere listener and aware of your needs at all times. I consider myself to be affectionate and sweet, and love life!! I take pride in keeping my body in tip-top shape and having impeccable personal hygiene, ALWAYS well groomed, manicured and looking my best!! My incall is always in a nice, clean, safe and discreet hotel.

Proficient in the art of giving and receiving, I am a seductress to my select friends and provide luxury companionship ...What are you waiting for??? Let me relax your body and ease your mind. I love to travel and gain new experiences. If you desire class, seductiveness, and intense pleasure then give me a call..if you have prego fetishes i could be the girl for you...
Baby this is a copy & paste of your showcase, you are already a Verified Provider and you have already created one Welcome & Introduction thread which brought up some questions. Here is the link to your first W&I thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1169972&highlight=

Edit:
A search of your showcase ph #682-207-0097 brings up a couple of recent Backpage ads for Miah and a search of one of the pics from that BP ad apparently isn't you and has 23 hits on tineye.com with links to BP ads in almost half of the states in the USA. Can you explain this?

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...al-20/29450707

Over a month and not one review? What's up with that?
First off i dont have to explain anything....bt i dont mine since u have reviews....u can easily set up a appointment and find out if its me in my picz it can be that easy...and no the picz on my bp its not my real picz for the simple fact if the police do a sting and i have my real picz ...thats a easy way to go to jail...are u trying to go to jail cause i know im not....everybody know in dallas the police stay on bp
  • asdfg
  • 10-18-2014, 06:32 AM
Good luck gettin business with that attitude
Ilyanna try reading the Guidelines this isn't an advertising section.
Welcome

First off i dont have to explain anything. Originally Posted by ilyanna_dior
First off i dont have to explain anything....bt i dont mine since u have reviews....u can easily set up a appointment and find out if its me in my picz it can be that easy...and no the picz on my bp its not my real picz for the simple fact if the police do a sting and i have my real picz ...thats a easy way to go to jail...are u trying to go to jail cause i know im not....everybody know in dallas the police stay on bp Originally Posted by ilyanna_dior
Where is the line for this one? That attitude is kickin'.
no attitude...i find it very disrespectful how he came at me...like i dont know what i post...if he didnt like what was posted ..it was simple for him just to not pay for my services..iam a hard working women who do not like to be harass...im not here for that im her to provide quality services...dominos thanks im new to this im still trying to figure everything out thanks really tho...
  • NYr
  • 10-18-2014, 01:39 PM
moved to discussions.

Ilyanna: that OP was an ad and should have been in the Ad section. You have VP status, so don't start threads in the welcome wagon please.

Thank you
OMG, looked who got BANNED, the one who posted this thread within 3 days of joining here.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...675&highlight=

Now if we can find out who vouched for her.
☆★♡ Bak 2 BP wit all dat bullshitz gurl ♡★☆
OMG, looked who got BANNED, the one who posted this thread within 3 days of joining here.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...675&highlight=

Now if we can find out who vouched for her. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wow...no explanation.