If you had a dungeon.....

which provider/hobbyist would you keep in it?

what would you do to them?

what kind of equipments would you stock?

what would you feed them?

Mine has air conditioning and a hot tub.

So I'm not a purest, so what.
My mind is racing right now. Having a hard time even gathering my dirty thoughts.
what a creepy thread.
I would keep muffin in it and throw pieces of his least favorite muffin at him! That's all you get for food!
Anyone else thinking "It uses the lotion, or it gets the hose"?
Jillian, you ought to torment him with taint photos, too.
which provider/hobbyist would you keep in it?

what would you do to them?

Originally Posted by muffin101

This thread is kinda fucked up...maybe belongs in Another Realm.

Maybe it could be restarted as: "If you you had an awesome beach house, shag palace......"
Who wants to keep em in a dungeon when your done? Fuck, I thought we were paying them to leave.
Sofia definitely

The usual.....restraints, ball gag, paddle, flogger, feather,
Spreader bar, nipple clamps, lots of rope, assorted toys
And vibrators.

I think after restraining her I would have to put
On the spreader bar and nipple clamps and see if she was a good "bad girl"
And deserved a reward via a toy or my mouth or
Cock ,
or
If she resisted and played the
Part of the "good girl" and needed punishment.
Feed her? Cock of course, what else does
She need?
This thread is kinda fucked up...maybe belongs in Another Realm.

Maybe it could be restarted as: "If you you had an awesome beach house, shag palace......" Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Let's give the original poster the benefit of the doubt.

There is a difference between having a willing partner and having consent when playing sensually and in different ways.

It gets creepy when you read something and then think of the typical episodes in "Criminal Minds" and situations of NON-consent.

So I'll bite.

There are a handful of current "friends" that I've imagined being in my secret harem of men (in my mind) and they probably know who they are.

I would like a few to be wearing ribbons, only, and a few in chains. They would have to service all of my girlfriends when I asked them to, including face sitting and working all of his nether regions, and he would have to get a workout, too.

Daily massages, for me, would be the norm. And if I wanted my captive to wear something pretty for me, he would do it.

Oh, they would have to be well fed.

Given treats. Spoiled silly. But knows how to behave all the while. I wouldn't toss them food unless I wanted to see them catch apples and put them in a pretty basket (I read that in a book once).

I am planning a room with all white linens but with a black rubber sheet on it. Lots of lace. Black leather handcuffs but also, lacy panties.

There are plenty of ways to explore without the situation being creepy. (Alright. Catching apples and putting them in a white wicker basket might fit the bill a little bit!)

P.S. I already have things mostly "stocked" but I would make sure that there was plenty of fresh fruit around, cheeses and perhaps some treats in the fridge. Chocolate. Caramel. Thick and heavy whipped cream, yet unwhipped.

A plumbers scrubbing brush. Soft shibari rope. Imagination. A kangaroo hide bullwhip (on my personal wishlist) to add to my other implements. And a gentle smile to create tension. Guess that is what I would stock up on.

I would keep this girl, JP, and Sophia at each corner of my dungeon.

I would actually have a setup in the master corner. Where I can read and watch Netflix on the bed with my ipad.

What would I do to them?
I'd have a jello/oatmeal fight once a week where the winner gets to phone home... Psych!

What else would I do with them??

Yo check out Kink.com!

So many things on my shopping list

Cock, jizz, oatmeal, jello

Winner of certain contests will win a veggie diet but the carrots, cucumber, and bananas will have to be retrieved from the other 2 girls prior to serving.

EW,

Thanks for the chance to hear me out.

I think I cleared it up that I'm totally not a creep

Ohhhhhhhhh....with a willing partner = so many options...so little time!

Putting aside images of "Silence of the Lambs" and focusing on the sensual nature of a Dungeon environment, the first Provider that comes to mind would be Kayleehotchick since I'd restrain her spread eagle and eat her thru multiple orgasms before tying a vibe to her clit and forcing her to cum uncontrollably over and over. Just my first image of many...Y'all have a good day!
It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again!

Putting aside images of "Silence of the Lambs" and focusing on the sensual nature of a Dungeon environment, the first Provider that comes to mind would be Kayleehotchick since I'd restrain her spread eagle and eat her thru multiple orgasms before tying a vibe to her clit and forcing her to cum uncontrollably over and over. Just my first image of many...Y'all have a good day! Originally Posted by txcwby6