A little puzzled

I recently regaled my excursion with a TS to a UTR lady friend of mine. Unexpectedly she told me this turned her on. Now she wants to watch(maybe participate) a session of me and a TS. This also opened the conversation down other paths of sexual exploration with an invitation to "do whatever I want with her". Now I'm unclear if this is "hobby" or exploration/ fantasy fulfillment between friends. Everytime I've been with her its been P4P, but the guy who introduced us has indicated that is not always the case with him. How would I go about approaching the subject if need be. I'm not a cheapskate or anything but I'm just not willing to compensate an individual to fulfill their voyeur needs. I've been of the mind I'm only required to compensate if I contact her, anything else I'd consider just a booty call. Thoughts?
I can only assume the best way to find out is to ask her.
What truly exciting possibilities exist for you, my friend!!!! Go forward, and enjoy!!

As said above, ask. As an alternative to P4P, may a couple of nice gifts might be in order.

Good luck and report back!!!
ASK her...pointblank! Are we on the clock or off for this?

You don't want a situation to develop where you are thinking one thing and she is thinking another.
Probably a good way to approach this is to get her all excited/hot and bothered again describing your session, or even a future session... then ask her if she would like to watch, or even join the two of you. If she says yes, then you could gently ask if she is asking to do this 'off the clock', or not. Depending on how interested she is, she just might jump at the opportunity to have something new and exciting.

Of course, it never hurts too that after the three of you are done there are some nice refreshments to share all around with which to toast each other as you bask in the afterglow. Pretty much everybody enjoys a glass of champagne, and it shows that you appreciate them as well!
ASK her...pointblank! Are we on the clock or off for this?

You don't want a situation to develop where you are thinking one thing and she is thinking another. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I agree.

Ask and expect to pay. Not to put a damper on this scenario, but there are a LOT of things that excite me ... oh golly there is ... but generally, if a relationship has started out with some sort of compensation, it's generally stays that way.

The problem that women have is they start to like their patrons but they STILL have to pay bills. It's just the truth of things. So although we all have fantasies that would like to be fulfilled (I wouldn't wish to watch but my fantasy would be to jump right in the middle of the two of you!), then I would still wish for a little help, financially.

Just a few thoughts.

Elisabeth
If you enjoy, tell her you rather be her sugar daddy. You would compensate her but as much as she expect from providing.
I recently regaled my excursion with a TS to a UTR lady friend of mine. Unexpectedly she told me this turned her on. Now she wants to watch(maybe participate) a session of me and a TS. This also opened the conversation down other paths of sexual exploration with an invitation to "do whatever I want with her". Now I'm unclear if this is "hobby" or exploration/ fantasy fulfillment between friends. Everytime I've been with her its been P4P, but the guy who introduced us has indicated that is not always the case with him. How would I go about approaching the subject if need be. I'm not a cheapskate or anything but I'm just not willing to compensate an individual to fulfill their voyeur needs. I've been of the mind I'm only required to compensate if I contact her, anything else I'd consider just a booty call. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I would just ask her what her expectations are. There have been a couple of "No Charge" situations for me, but always because what I received was worth more to me than $$. I always made sure we were clear on the parameters and only once had someone 'booty call' me after and have to set him straight.
It's interesting when you crossover into that realm of passion with someone where they satisfy something so deep inside of you, and
so thoroughly, that it awakens a sense of deeper self awareness.. and then like trying to satisfying an insatiable urge, seeking that experience becomes very 'expensive', because no $$$$$ amount can create it.
Hobbyists who successfully turn a provider, should be prepared to support them.
I would have a hard time paying for her too watch unless she offered me a dicount rate on a future session. However, I would pay if she wanted to join in and that's what I wanted also.
The other question would be is how the TS your seeing feels about this. Is she going to want more or give a provider courtesy etc.
Either way sounds like it can be alot of fun.............