Thanks Texas boys......

I had an awesome tour thru Beaumont/Houston/& Dallas!!!!!!!!

I will be back!!!!!

more reviews coming...lol!
NICE, I USED TO DO THAT WITH 2 GOOD FRIENDS AND A PLAYMATE FRIEND OF MINE, WE WE'RE WHITE COUPLE BUT SHE TURNED ME ON TO THE WHOLE INTERRACIAL THING. SO OUR FRIENDS WERE BLACK AND MAN WE USED TO HAVE SOME HOT TIMES. SHE USED HAVE A BLACK ONE GREEK: RCG, WITH ME INSIDE HER MISH AT THE SAME TIME AND SUCK ON A BIG BLACK ONE WITH THESE LONG RED SATIN GLOVES AND SMOKE LONG CIGARETTES AT THE SAME TIME FOR ME, SUCH HOT TIMES....

IT'S GOOD WHEN YOU CAN DEVELOP A GOOD WORKING SITUATION LIKE THAT, TO WATCH A WOMAN BE COMPLETELY INDULGED ENJOYING HERSELF IMMENSELY....

IT'S JUST SOMETHING YOU CAN'T PUT INTO WORDS....

YOU GOT PROPS FROM ME DALLAS, I'M IN H-TOWN, I KIND OF DO THE SAME THING, CHECK MY REVIEW OF THE SMOKING FETISH/BLACK STRAP ON GODDESSES.

I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT, I'D BE CURIOUS TO KNOW YOU'RE SMOKING STATUS, ALSO CHECK OUT MY ISO FOR SMOKE FETISH PURIST SEEKING DECADENT FEMALES

MAD PROPS, MY SISTER!!!

DEVIN
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::

IN A WORLD OF DEEP BLACK,
MAY THE LIGHT OF THE SUN NEVER PIERCE THE BURNING DARKNESS....
I will be back!!!!!

more reviews coming...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
MMMMMM I look forward to your return, eventhou I was Devoured Alive during this visit
PPE was duly impressed....

Pics and review to follow.

PPE
Your welcome, even though I'm not a Texas boy! I'm a Chicago guy! Hope to see you again soon!!

I will be back!!!!!

more reviews coming...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol--ya Bad baby..but you "rock me like a Texas boy"!!!!!!
LOL I rock you like a bad husband!
[quote=DallasRain;852354]I had an awesome tour thru Beaumont/Houston/& Dallas!!!!!!!!

I will be back!!!!!

Make it soon wild woman!

Tigerbeemer
yes---it will be soon!
She's is definitely worth the trip to Nawlins if she doesn't make it back soon!! She has understanding neighbors......

[quote=tigerbeemer;862047]

I will be back!!!!!

Make it soon wild woman!

Tigerbeemer Originally Posted by DallasRain