Color Coded Fetish Wear- Visual Designation of your Kink?

The handkerchief code was once just for gay men in the BDSM community signifying their roles and fetish interest. I have noticed more and more that a range of people within our community use this tool to signify their interests. When I look for my outfits on fetish sites, I've noticed that they are coming out with a wider range of color coded outfits. I recently looked into the history of this and it's connotation now and find it very interesting. Does anyone have any thoughts/experience with this?

Here are some significations that I found...there are many more. For instance argyle shows that you are a geek or looking for one. Who knew?

Black S&M
Red Fisting
Dark Blue Anal sex
Light blue Oral sex
Yellow Watersports
Brown Scat
Green Hustler
Orange Anything, any time
Purple Into piercing.
Grey Bondage

Handkerchief or color on left signifies a top, on the left signifies a bottom. Good thing to know, the next time I go to the fetish club I will pay more attention to what I wear.
That's interesting. My favorite colors are black and red
Hmm that class I went to in Chicago had colored writsbands..Dom, sub, straight, homo...and the rainbow for bi.

Wonder if that orange comes in TN Orange?
My harmones respond very well to the pink or slightly red color of the labia as I investigate the entrance site of my objective. I was not aware that the color of the clothing covering it had any meaning.

Handkerchief or color on left signifies a top, on the right signifies a bottom. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
edit