Who is the brown skinned honey at Rainbow with the 40” azz?

I’m walking out after meeting Rosa and the door opens on another room. I see another dude and I avoid eye contact but out pops this lucious brick house with a body built for breeding. Didn’t see her face was too fixated on her rear. Anyone know?
I cannot imagine paying to have sex with some fat girl with a 40 inch ass.

Would she be eating cookies during the session to maintain her flabby body?
I cannot imagine paying to have sex with some fat girl with a 40 inch ass.

Would she be eating cookies during the session to maintain her slobishness? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I like slender gals too but what a man does with his money is his own business. Who are we to judge what others like and don't like? We all like different things so let's leave it at that.
Fred he said brick house not flabby. Is 40” that big or fat on a girl’s ass? I don’t know. But Nana there is a devout Catholic brick house. Ass you could bounce coins off of. Rosa's ass is tight as hell too but it wasn't Rosa because he had just seen her. We need an official Vatican investigation.
I cannot fathom the attraction but if guys like to pay fat chicks for their fun that leaves more skinny girls for me!
She’s not fat. She had a black girl booty and I was loving the sight of it.
I went up there and I told the house mom to bring in the big booty. Demonstrated with my hand the stressed curve.

She brought in some K girl named Jenny. No behind. I said emo. You have any latinas? She said NO. Any black girls. Yes, but she is eating.

I am like why didn't you bring her in the first place. Feeling frustrated having wasted 20 min. I took my cheddar somewhere else.
She is eating!! LOL...fatso girls love to eat!
I was near there (visiting a neighboring place) so said hello to a few of their ladies, Jenny and Rosa and Brandy and Nana. I wouldn’t consider any of them fat.

Jenny is a pale Korean with wide eyes and very enthusiastic. Nana and Rosa a little more tanned and very pretty and in shape, but I would not say “brown skinned.” Brandy is African American with a fine booty so I think you saw her. They all looked brick house to me. I didn’t stay because I didn’t have enough money then but I promised I would be back and I will!
Anyone meet Brandy yet? Any one know if she is Catholic?
He has to be talking about Brandy. Light skinned black girl with nice ass. Covered everything in my experience.
I went by to check to see who’s working now and Brandy and Rosa are gone for now (on vacation I was told).

However I was overjoyed to find there my new love the bouncy happy Betty Boop Patty, who I formerly met (and reviewed) at Good Times next door. She gives very special and fulfilling service! Here is my review https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2687048

The aforementioned brickhouse Nana was also there.

Brunetter Sora also paraded in front of me and looks like a thin model to me, including her beautiful face. And Jenny or maybe Candy I think was the name of the very nice and smiling curvy blonde. Maybe there are two girls, Jenny and Candy, and I only saw one. I'm not sure.

I was told there are several other girls including a Sky and a Sharon (who were busy so I didn’t meet).
He has to be talking about Brandy. Light skinned black girl with nice ass. Covered everything in my experience. Originally Posted by packeye
[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4]I went by to check to see who’s working now and Brandy and Rosa are gone for now (on vacation I was told). Originally Posted by Fleshlight
I remember reading about Brandy, that she was black, young and pretty.. BUT also covered everything.

which makes her useless to me. at least we have Mia at Blue, with a menu 180 degrees from Brandy's.
  • Grod
  • 01-13-2020, 01:01 PM
I saw Sharon there and can confirm that she’s a great choice.