Pet friendly hotels?

Hey y’all

This sounds silly but I might be coming to Dallas this weekend do any of y’all know of pet friendly hotels in good areas? I have a teensie pup that I want to bring
The Westin is in Park Central and Galleria are for sure...I looked on their website. According to my google findings Comfort Suites, Best Western, Wyndham Suites, Candlewood Suites, Homewood Suites, Hawthorne Suites, Etc.....
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Most hotels are pet friendly. You just have to ask.

I know the NYLO is pet friendly.

There are a ton of resources out there.

http://www.pet-friendly-hotels.net/index.php
Get him a jacket and proclaim that he is a service animal.
Awesome thanks for the suggestions!

I would claim she’s a service dog but she’s too spoiled to get away with it! Lmao.. but I will keep that trick in my back pocket just in case
Awesome thanks for the suggestions!

I would claim she’s a service dog but she’s too spoiled to get away with it! Lmao.. but I will keep that trick in my back pocket just in case Originally Posted by Charliee
You also get priority boarding on flights if you have said service animal, but you definitely didn't hear it from me!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Please don't do that.

If you pet misbehaves while pretending to be a service animal... it paints a terrible light on those that actually NEED service pets.

It does a terrible disservice to those who are disabled and legitimate.

*shaking my head* *sigh*
Yeah, I know someone with a service animal and she would be pretty upset to see a regular pet owner take advantage of the benefits in place that are there for service dog owners. Those who put in the work and all the expense that is put into a service dog, and simply because a regular pet owner does not want to be responsible and either find a pet sitter, a boarder, or a regular pet-friendly hotel.

I'm with Ze here, smh.
Crescent Hotel allows pets for a bit extra.
Yeah, I know someone with a service animal and she would be pretty upset to see a regular pet owner take advantage of the benefits in place that are there for service dog owners. Those who put in the work and all the expense that is put into a service dog, and simply because a regular pet owner does not want to be responsible and either find a pet sitter, a boarder, or a regular pet-friendly hotel.

I'm with Ze here, smh. Originally Posted by tntangie
Oh I just like her.. want to keep her around. I think it was all in jest everyone
I have a friend who takes his dog everywhere. He mentioned that he and his partner only stay at ALOFT hotels when they can because dogs stay free.
Don't quote me, but I don't think he would lie.
I believe there are at least 2 ALOFT hotels in the DFW. The one in Las Colinas is a good location, but may get pretty steep during the week days.
Guys....Charliee is an amazing girl...way prettier in person and so down to earth and easy to talk to. Did I mention how smart she is.

You will regret not seeing her while she is in Dallas
Guys....Charliee is an amazing girl...way prettier in person and so down to earth and easy to talk to. Did I mention how smart she is.

You will regret not seeing her while she is in Dallas Originally Posted by Analeese
Do she and the dog do doubles?
The Westin is in Park Central and Galleria are for sure...I looked on their website. According to my google findings Comfort Suites, Best Western, Wyndham Suites, Candlewood Suites, Homewood Suites, Hawthorne Suites, Etc..... Originally Posted by Ssjdawg
Yes Westin is great as they do not charge a pet fee but you do have to sign this pet waiver saying if your dog is a problem, the dog must stay somewhere else.
Get him a jacket and proclaim that he is a service animal. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Not everybody is ghetto