chasing pussy versus paying for pussy

(yes, we all know that you have to pay for pussy no matter what)

but is it better to pay up front and get what you want without all the hassle of social bullshit?

i say hell yes it is - renting pussy is a much better option than chasing pussy around and around..

meeting chicks in bars is fun but :

- after buying endless drinks all night long for her and her friend(s) you may or may not get digits..

- if you do get a number that’s great, but then you have the first date, the second date, etc before you finally (maybe) get laid..

at this point, how much time and money has the average schmoe already wasted?

why go through all the hoop jumping?

which leads me up to the whole point of this thread:

- here’s to a great past year with all the great ladies that give us horn dogs all the things we love the most..

- and to another new year with the same great ladies and the new ones that come as well..

thank you ladies for putting a huge smile on our faces and just doing what you do!!!
I was talking with a friend of mine (non-hobbiest) this not to long ago. He's able to get tons of real world pussy. When adding up everything he was still paying about $200 per girl with all the expenses. He was getting better services but the women weren't as hot.
yep.. part of the challenge is to find a combo of service and hotness all wrapped up into one..
I do both but not exactly what you're talking about such as "the whole buy you a drink and let's interview each other a couple times over dinner and then maybe we'll sleep together." Fuck that...

I use a few other dating sites. I target horny milfs that are either divorced from a limp dick husband or currently have one... Probably some you guys wifes. Lol..I also find several in their 20's that wants a man that knows what he's doing
. It takes a very little time but still time is money and it's so readily available here and you're actually paying them upfront to leave. Lol
"Wait a minute, you're not a hooker? Sorry, I can't afford you." Smart man
you actually buy drinks for girls? yah you need to stick with renting hos
200/hr, 250/hr, 300/hr are all cheaper than:

Telling her your whole life story just to get to fuck her.
Wine-n-Dine for a kiss goodnight then, hope the next date gets you to the pussy.
putting a large diamond on her finger.
Paying an 18-YEAR payment plan.
Giving her HALF your stuff.

CG
Why pay a lot of extra $ to take her out to dinner after spending an hour hearing "I don't care where we eat, you pick."

Paying almost as much for movie tickets and concessions as I could for a session, especially if I can get a B&G for the same or less.

With both scenarios there's a lot of money spent with no guarantee of anything other than a kiss and thank you.

I can go to dinner and eat what I like and see whatever movie I want then get a BJ to finish off the day or eve and still cum out a head.
And also we get to choose the flavor of the pussy depending on what we crave, white meat, asian, latin , etc.
Pay for pussy all the way!!
I can go to dinner and eat what I like and see whatever movie I want then get a BJ to finish off the day or eve and still cum out a head. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
this is it right here. it's funny every time this subject is discussed, some guys will say "you don't have game", or "you're a Schmuck having to pay for pussy". those guys will not be convinced, because there is ego involved.. but for anyone who seeks truth, this highlighted sentence is all you need.
Agree with Mr Abe--I did all my bar hopping in the 80's and it was fun for sure, but why go thru all the bullshit! Thank the gods that we have all of these lovely young ladies to make us old guys feel young again! Thank you ladies and keep up the good work! We love ya!
And all of this completely leaves out the further complication of being married. Do you really need some bunny boiler getting too attached?
oh God forbid....dating getting into a LTR.....and then be subject to what I call her "bedroom games"......unless you worship the ground I walk on....you are not getting any pussy.....fuck that, when I want pussy, I just go rent it.....now I just need to find a second job
And all of this completely leaves out the further complication of being married. Do you really need some bunny boiler getting too attached? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I have my handle for a reason.
After the BCD "We pay them to leave " A great man once said , Merry Christmas Ho Ho Fu*king Ho