A Hobbiest Security Is Important too!

WWW.1thru99.com is not associated with any other site.. It is a site that is owned an operated by a former Provider.. And that provider has a Love for Eccie and a Hate for B.P. anyway. I see now why if a provider is on B.P. and on eccie and WWW.1thru99.com you are almost 99.9% safe and good to go..They remove post from 1thru99.com daily.. Post that are questionable are if the provider has a questionable history, etc.. This is what I called a Double shot of security.. Thank God for Eccie and this site as well...

Happy Hunting Men! And thanks Sarah Lee.
Apparently you have never heard of Preferred411, Date-check, or The Erotic Review....
I just looked through there and saw a few in Houston that are confirmed bait and switch and some with awful - awful - awful reviews!

Happy Hunting Men! And thanks Sarah Lee. Originally Posted by truegentlemen
More importantly "Sarah" .... why are you posting from a males handle and posting fake reviews of your stable?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=543603
hmmmmm
Stupidity at it's finest....bc it makes 'total sense' for a male hobbiest to post a thread supposedly aimed at 'security concerns of the hobbiest" in a forum for providers....You, madam/sir/dipshit whoever you are.....lol....just WOW...
I do think Sarah Lee makes a pretty pie....so THANK YOU Sarah Lee for your awesome chocolate silk pies!! Very tasty indeed!!
No offense, but you may also want to invest in a better design, if you want people to take you seriously..

Btw, it's 'hobbyist'
I'm sorry. That site is a fucking joke. They are scraping Back Page ads to fill out the content. Go look at the ads then compare them to BP. They are Ecactly the same. If the owner hates BP so much why does she scrape and re post the content?

And OP don't fucking PM me again. If you have anything to say then say it right here.