going commando!

theres something to be said for going commando, but there are some problems with this.

i'm wondering is there a product that lets one go "semi-"commando.
theres something to be said for going commando, but there are some problems with this.

i'm wondering is there a product that lets one go "semi-"commando. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What would such a product look like? Because I should invent this...I'll throw you a % for royalties though.
Perhaps shaving your balls would help?

I never wear underwear, or bras for that matter. I could go on a rant about how they're bad for you (especially bras), but I won't when you can just look it up (go braless).

Some people hate to read. Trying to appeal to the masses, here.
What would such a product look like? Because I should invent this...I'll throw you a % for royalties though.
Perhaps shaving your balls would help?

I never wear underwear, or bras for that matter. I could go on a rant about how they're bad for you (especially bras), but I won't when you can just look it up (go braless).

Some people hate to read. Trying to appeal to the masses, here. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
well, this product is 2 piece of cloth that covers up the front & the back but leaves the crotch area (underneath) exposed.

not exactly underwear. I prolly could cut up some boxers to do that.
well, this product is 2 piece of cloth that covers up the front & the back but leaves the crotch area (underneath) exposed.

not exactly underwear. I prolly could cut up some boxers to do that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I think it'd probably need straps to wrap around the legs to hold it in place. A similar product exists or existed for women, back in the era of extremely low rise jeans.
I think it'd probably need straps to wrap around the legs to hold it in place. A similar product exists or existed for women, back in the era of extremely low rise jeans. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
garter belt?

I think straps would defeat this piece going "semi-commando".

i'm wondering is there a product that lets one go "semi-"commando. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I did come up with a few possible terms for this thing I'm searching for.

loin cloth, fundoshi.

problem with them is that there is a cloth that runs from the rear, under and to front.

the fundoshi comes closest to what I'm looking for tho, but not quite.
I'm afraid I can't mentally construct what you have in mind. Unless you use adhesive, I just don't see how it could work.
And why bother covering the back? Why not just the front?
Just curious.
I have been surprised at the number of ladies that go commando. Because I tag asses and remove panties. I have run across a bunch that go commando. If you wear a kilt you are required to go commando.
I have been surprised at the number of ladies that go commando. Because I tag asses and remove panties. I have run across a bunch that go commando. If you wear a kilt you are required to go commando. Originally Posted by tucson
Kilt eh? its not very practical if you wear pants with it.
Ask 1CuriousGuy and Emerald7 who checked him out. HollowWeeine party 2014. I don't know who was more embarrassed him or her.
I have been surprised at the number of ladies that go commando. Because I tag asses and remove panties. I have run across a bunch that go commando. If you wear a kilt you are required to go commando. Originally Posted by tucson
I assume you're talking about a scottish kilt.

it seems after further searches, a kilt maybe what I'm looking for.
I'm afraid I can't mentally construct what you have in mind. Unless you use adhesive, I just don't see how it could work.
And why bother covering the back? Why not just the front?
Just curious. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
there's no reason to use adhesive. its not needed.

the reason to have the back is for hygiene issues.

fundoshi
https://www.google.com/search?q=fund...&dpr=1.5#spd=0

loincloth (most of those here are bikinis disguised as loincloth)
https://www.google.com/search?num=10...WkNjJNpc#spd=0

in this search, its seems I found what I was looking for.... a kilt. unfortunately, this is a costume.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/2557103...8MGhoC5OHw_wcB
Dilbert yes and it was a costume party as is every Hollow Weeine party. I have attended for the last four years. I consider it the social of the year. The ladies are plentiful and every one has a great time. I would think 60 women a 60 men but they come and go so it changes from minute to minute.