Laura Rici (Leah)

Anybody seen have any information on her, see a couple reviews in past nothing recent, any information would help, please message me Thanks
if you follow her on twatter... you wouldn't bother even asking...
Who doesn't like a trainwreck??

Go for it.....what could go wrong?
Most recent review was only a couple weeks ago. She sounded unkempt and frumpy from reviewers description.
Most recent review was only a couple weeks ago. She sounded unkempt and frumpy from reviewers description. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
This is an accurate description of her. Look elsewhere
She in a flea bag motel in Clarence, looks nothing like posted pix, she's a BIG waste of money
Her Twitter feed sounds like she is desperate.
Her rates are all over the place and dropping.

Says that she usually charges $ 1,000.00 for overnights, but dropped it to $ 400.00.
She also says she cleaned her place. ( Must be reading her reviews!)
Her Twitter feed sounds like she is desperate.
Her rates are all over the place and dropping.

Says that she usually charges $ 1,000.00 for overnights, but dropped it to $ 400.00.
She also says she cleaned her place. ( Must be reading her reviews!) Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
She is also wording things to sound like BBFSCIP... that will get her attention from the lurkers here. Doubt she means it though.
maybe Phoenix can help her
Scroll through the pictures on Twitter and see the one of either her or who she is with holding a dick. Look at the fingernails. Whether those are hers or who she is with no fucking way!
maybe Phoenix can help her Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Phoenix is a great girl. She offers to help girls like this get their shit together all the time. Mostly, they get defensive and continue their self destructive trajectory however.

You got beef with Phoenix, OSD?
not that I know of ^^^^
not that I know of ^^^^ Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Or Rainbird????
Or Rainbird???? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Brief case of white knight syndrome. Slammed my balls in the desk drawer a few times... All good now.