question

• tumm
  • 02-06-2010, 03:12 PM
  • RREB
  • 02-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Let us all know what you find out.
anybody see this provider before http://austin.craigslist.org/ads/1588930678.html Originally Posted by tumm
Yes I have. She was real mechanical, strictly business and when I popped she tried to quickly jump off but I grabbed her as she was trying to get off of me and kind of held her there till I was done. I would not recommend her at all. No kissing either and lots of rules. Also she has mommy marks on stomach and breasts. To me she is prettier in the pics. The only feature I really liked about her was her ass.
I don't use Craigslist. There are lots of lovely well reviewed ladies here on ECCIE and P411.
I don't use Craigslist. There are lots of lovely well reviewed ladies here on ECCIE and P411. Originally Posted by bigmarv
funny.this girl is on p411 also. she had a handful of reviews with asp,d and nearly all were the same as yours. this wasnt a case of ymmv.someone with more savvy than i .had said of her "she's sitting in a goldmine if she can ever learn to use it". stay away .but, if you cant. the T-shirt line forms to the right.