When do you Negotiate extras? At the table?

Do most people agree on the extras and amount at your table or bar before you go to the chair for a dance?
Some strippers will ask for a good bit if you wait to agree to amount after the “deed is done” right? Would rather know if they are good to play and about how much they want…
I’m just taking about L1 here, are most dancers ok with $20 a dance for 4-5 songs for that?
Pm me if safer
Do most people agree on the extras and amount at your table or bar before you go to the chair for a dance?
Some strippers will ask for a good bit if you wait to agree to amount after the “deed is done” right? Would rather know if they are good to play and about how much they want…
I’m just taking about L1 here, are most dancers ok with $20 a dance for 4-5 songs for that?
Pm me if safer Originally Posted by Deepthroatlover55
Depends on the girl. I almost always negotiate extras if I like the vibe from the girl during the dance(s). That way, if (often when) I don't get the right vibe I just call it good and go. While it is not easy to negotiate with your Johnson at full attention, it gets better with practice. If the girl sees $$ in her future then let the games begin. All that said, I have just paid for dances and then walked away from outrageous upcharges. It's just business.
What he said. It just depends on the girl, the venue, and how much extra youre looking for. At Chicas Bonitas and a few Florida clubs most of the latinas just dont give a damn and will occupy your tongue with theirs without any real effort (at least thats been my experience). If its already at that point, start working on the contract details. For the ones that are more guarded you might have to do a couple of songs and get them comfortable before you can start. As always, dont go in with more than youre prepared to lose, always be prepared to walk away and accept that satisfaction is not guaranteed. It saves you money and sanity.
You're just setting yourself up if your are agreeing to their amount after the deed is done. You open the door for them to get over on you. Always control the situation in your favor.
And then you find the few hot superstars that don't negotiate at all.....and you tip them VERY WELL so you can see them again.
I’m actually not looking to lowball. If they legit think they deseve $400 for a HJ, that’s cool, we can move on. I just don’t want to be surprised with “you owe me $400” at the end, that’s all.
$$$$ for a handy? Sounds like GPS to me.
At The Lodge I negotiate for the price of a simple dance beforehand. Otherwise, so many come up with crazy prices afterwards.