State: Texas
Address: I-35/Meacham
Activities: LFK,HJ,SS,BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Y - mid back dark black

H - shoulder length blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: I say Mixed because Y is Hispanic, H is Caucasian

Y - dark-complected hispanic, about 5'9" in the heels, big manmades, shelf booty (probably manmade too).

H - dirty-blonde, blue eyed (she was making good eye contact), pierced navel, and super tall in those stripper heels, over 6'! nice big tits that have a LITTLE work on them but felt mostly homegrown, a couple small tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
PM me her name
Wow sounds like a great time. Thanks!
Great review! Thanks. I didn’t realize you could get dances in those booths, I thought it was only 20 for not private VIP and 40 for more private VIP. I’ve never had a dancer offer the booths and wondered what they were for.
Great review! Thanks. I didn’t realize you could get dances in those booths, I thought it was only 20 for not private VIP and 40 for more private VIP. I’ve never had a dancer offer the booths and wondered what they were for. Originally Posted by JayAdams

Clarification, I'm not talking about those big corner booths back in the VIP - I heard those are premium $.

My first encounter was out at the back wall outside the VIP with the suggestion we head inside with no promises. Big no-no.

Second encounter we had everything settled at the bar before heading into one of the cubicles.