Be a good neighbor

Hello, gents. Can some of y’all be a good neighbor? I’m traveling to Dallas soon (from KC) and am looking for some intel for some strip joints. What are the top places to visit and what are the pros and cons? I’ve read some reviews but was confused on the extras. Did you tip or do you just pay for a certain amount of songs? How much is a song here? Forgive my ignorance. The strip scene in KC is non-existent. Feel free to comment or DM. Thanks for any help! If you need any details about KC, I’m your man.
Depends on what you want. You can negotiate exactly what you want as soon as you want or you can get a feel for the girl with a dance and then negotiating more.

Extras you can get are usually HJs anywhere, few Dallas spots can get you FS, BBBJ. Cos,CBJ,etc. but YMMV.. with enough of a budget you can get anything obviously.

Some girls prefer charging for dance plus the extras negotiated, some just have you get 4-6+ dances and negotiated extras are included . You can always tip if you want to.

Price per dances varies per club. Also some nights have specials. BYOB full nude clubs charge more for full nude.

What days will you be in town btw. Each club has a daily theme/event/special if you care for those
Thanks so much for the help, DFW. It was very useful. I’ll be in town next week on Wednesday and Thursday evening. All I really want is a halfway sexy girl to dance on me and finish with a HJ while not trying to break the bank. Got any suggestions? I’ve been reading some reviews on CL that has my eye.
Daytime Babydolls or CL is a pretty solid bet. You should be able to get away with about $80; give or take a bill.