Anyone got the scoop? Have you heard, 'famed' hobbyiest disappears...

We don't have all of the facts. But, for sure SL is missing(in action). Word on the street is he went in for a session with a sexy fem. But, we don't know if he let anyone know who the Provider is that he went to visit.

If anyone knows what's happened with SL please come forward with info. Ava, do you know? You didn't kidnap him did you?

Hobbyists, I know you've met that Provider that's just the epitome of your desires and lusts. You know, the one you can't help but tell her so. If so, who would you nominate to 'kidnap' and keep all to yourself.

Providers, who is that Hobbyist? This is all fun and games but true. So, please everyone don't worry about alienating others. Speak up!

I've had it said to me and she meant it. She wanted to fold me up and "carry me in (her) purse". She would pull me out and fuck me at will! Thumbs up! Yesss!

Ladies and gents, who is that one that just does that for you? Anyone?
I'm not worried about SL. He'll turn up.

Now, Mazo(maniac). That's another story. He hasn't turned up since last June or July.

I miss Mazo!!!
I have three:
1. London Rayne(awol)
2. Shayla
3. Zarah

(listed alphabetically)
I have three:
1. London Rayne(awol)
2. Shayla
3. Zarah

(listed alphabetically) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Do them all in one night and die happy. Just set aside about $5k. But if you die, why worry about $$$$?
I'm not worried about SL. He'll turn up.

Now, Mazo(maniac). That's another story. He hasn't turned up since last June or July.

I miss Mazo!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charlestudor, you called yourself a "serial hobbyiest" summed up as a non-repeat client. But even with that said, you've had to meet a fem or several that made you think twice about that policy? Who?
Charlestudor, you called yourself a "serial hobbyiest" summed up as a non-repeat client. But even with that said, you've had to meet a fem or several that made you think twice about that policy? Who? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Sure: JustAlisha, ATXDream, Rachelina, Savannah Boujolais, Dallas, IV. (But it's not really a "policy." It's the result of a lot of travel.) BTW, I occasionally repeat, but I'm more likely not to.

Some of the ladies that I would love to see, I haven't seen because our paths haven't crossed (Ava; Ansley; Becky); and some of those ladies are retired (Rachael Benedict).
I used to be that same "serial hobbyist"... until I finally reached a point where I wasn't concerned about variety and quantity anymore.

I have two ladies now, that are exactly what I have been looking for and I am happy and content when I am in either of their presence. One is local and the other is a touring provider.

Let's just say that either of them could tuck me in their pocket and I would be a very willing participant to play with them whenever they needed an itch scratched.

No names...sorry. I'm sure we can all understand wanting to keep our ATF's close to us and private.
We don't have all of the facts. But, for sure SL is missing(in action). Word on the street is he went in for a session with a sexy fem. But, we don't know if he let anyone know who the Provider is that he went to visit.

If anyone knows what's happened with SL please come forward with info. Ava, do you know? You didn't kidnap him did you?

Hobbyists, I know you've met that Provider that's just the epitome of your desires and lusts. You know, the one you can't help but tell her so. If so, who would you nominate to 'kidnap' and keep all to yourself.

Providers, who is that Hobbyist? This is all fun and games but true. So, please everyone don't worry about alienating others. Speak up!

I've had it said to me and she meant it. She wanted to fold me up and "carry me in (her) purse". She would pull me out and fuck me at will! Thumbs up! Yesss!

Ladies and gents, who is that one that just does that for you? Anyone? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Well....I didn't want to tell you this but...he died from sexual exhaustion with me LOL
Sure: JustAlisha, ATXDream, Rachelina, Savannah Boujolais, Dallas, IV. (But it's not really a "policy." It's the result of a lot of travel.) BTW, I occasionally repeat, but I'm more likely not to.

Some of the ladies that I would love to see, I haven't seen because our paths haven't crossed (Ava; Ansley; Becky); and some of those ladies are retired (Rachael Benedict). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Now that is a list. How will we ever retire? They just keep cuming. LOL
I used to be that same "serial hobbyist"... until I finally reached a point where I wasn't concerned about variety and quantity anymore.

I have two ladies now, that are exactly what I have been looking for and I am happy and content when I am in either of their presence. One is local and the other is a touring provider.

Let's just say that either of them could tuck me in their pocket and I would be a very willing participant to play with them whenever they needed an itch scratched.

No names...sorry. I'm sure we can all understand wanting to keep our ATF's close to us and private. Originally Posted by john353
You can tell. You don't have to divulge details nor YMMV details as I do not disclose that either(very discrete and selfish). I do reviews but I do not put that kinda stuff "on blast". I listed 3. Whose yours?
Well....I didn't want to tell you this but...he died from sexual exhaustion with me LOL Originally Posted by alluringava

Ooooooh, me next!!!

Ooooooh, me next!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

He can be revived, eventually LOL
He can be revived Originally Posted by alluringava
Yeah, he's got this tube between his legs. All you gotta do is blow on it.
Yeah, he's got this tube between his legs. All you gotta do is blow on it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LOL...funny, funny, funny. I think she already tried that though! Sounds to me like Still Looking has met his match. I believe that Ava is carrying around a now pocketized version of SL and having her way with him. She became obsessed with his avatar.
I'm still not going to list my ATF's...LOL!!

However I will throw a few names out there of a few ladies I'm lusting after.

1. Shayla... I'm confident, that if I saw her just once...she would want to put me in her pocket.

2. Caitie Mae... I want to experience the "Caitie Mae Experience" for myself. I'm afraid I would be a babbling fool afterwards.

3. Sophia Dane... I would have to definitely schedule at the very least a 2 hour session with her... just so I could worship her body. She has some of the most beautiful legs....damn!!

4. Genesis Nicole... She is local. I will have her...one of these days!