Valentine's Day ! ! !

Doing anything special?

Nope. Planning on spending the day and night alone. Perfect!!

Any gals planning on working Vday?
Clock-free date with a great guy! I can't wait!

Haha I remember this time last year I was pissed off at my bf. Loving the single life
Yes. I have a very special date this week from a very fine Asian 'Mature' lady. So, I will be eating Asian/Hawaiian cuisine for the very first time! I'm looking forward to it. I am very 'open' to new cultures. How 'bout you?
Getting some well deserved rest! Go to go to bed, wake up, roll over and go back to bed.
Yes. I have a very special date this week from a very fine Asian 'Mature' lady. So, I will be eating Asian/Hawaiian cuisine for the very first time! I'm looking forward to it. I am very 'open' to new cultures. How 'bout you? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo, Since you're open to new cultures, You should spend one night IN Nigeria. Just saying......
Mijo, Since you're open to new cultures, You should spend one night IN Nigeria. Just saying...... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You'd be surprised. That is on my menu for the future. There is a large community in Washington, D.C. There's an even larger one in Houston. Cuming?

If not, then I'm going to the 'linas!
Yes. I have a very special date this week from a very fine Asian 'Mature' lady. So, I will be eating Asian/Hawaiian cuisine for the very first time! I'm looking forward to it. I am very 'open' to new cultures. How 'bout you? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Enjoy!!
I'm still home bound so I will just hang out, I'll make up for it soon.
I'm hoping to see my ATF just long enough to give her a gift and then back work.....
Enjoy!!
I'm still home bound so I will just hang out, I'll make up for it soon. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Makes mental note! SNL kitty needs some special DATY attention on this special day!
I will be tworking that day but its an overnight. So far he wont tell me the details except that all I need to bring is my appetite, & something sexy to wear. So excited thinking about being his chocolate Hershey Kisses.
Oh yeah, I have a very special day planned! Starting with a meeting with my CPA to find out my tax bill for the year, then lots of crying and bitching by me! My act of love and compassion will be to NOT ruin someone else's day by me staying home alone. LOL!!
Enjoy!!
I'm still home bound so I will just hang out, I'll make up for it soon. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

You better!
You better! Originally Posted by pyramider
exactly....you better

I want one of these ...
I'm spending the evening of the 14th enjoying a multihour meeting with one of my favorite couples! It was their Valentine's gift to one another - too sweet. I was touched beyond words.