Who Should Be SL's 100th Review

Chip in with ideas. He might take you up on it.

I would like to see him do a new girl (to him) for his 100th. Since he tours, I suggest Shayla, London Rayne or Z.
If I remember right, I think he posted a pic of a girl with a "SL 100" shirt on. Don't recall the thread. It's been days ago and no name was listed....
I'm sure he's done more than 100. Just 99 reviews. Maybe he's already done the review but not posted it.
His 100th should make him his bitch boi. A serious DOM would be appropriate.
How about that 100 year old prostitute
someone started a thread about.

Link:
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=357757
His 100th should make him his bitch boi. A serious DOM would be appropriate. Originally Posted by pyramider

If your looking for someone to make him their bitch, it should be LondonRayne. She's been known to have guys say, When London Got Done With Me I Was Her Bitch!
It has to be one very special girl who is gonna be the 'century' review
If your looking for someone to make him their bitch, it should be LondonRayne. She's been known to have guys say, When London Got Done With Me I Was Her Bitch! Originally Posted by shorty

Mijo would be too jealous.
Chip in with ideas. He might take you up on it.

I would like to see him do a new girl (to him) for his 100th. Since he tours, I suggest Shayla, London Rayne or Z. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
It has to be one very special girl who is gonna be the 'century' review Originally Posted by alluringava
I think she is making him edit, re-edit and post the 100th (which is Her) review perfectly. Pictures, editing, lighting, etc. were probably not the greatest. So, she was seen using his card at an ATM then using it again at Best Buy.

SL's 100th Review: Forced GFE with Ava. She would not take 'No' for an answer and she rode the hell out of my face!
Mijo would be too jealous. Originally Posted by pyramider
No jealousy, it's a reality. London Rayne is an evil, twisted young lady. This isn't the first time I've noted that. You should've seen her playing with me like I was her toy. Tormenting me in excruciating ecstasy and verbally assaulting me at the same time. I've never been the same since.
spin the BP roulette wheel
Hmmmm I wonder who it will be
It has to be one very special girl who is gonna be the 'century' review Originally Posted by alluringava
Hmmmm I wonder who it will be Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Well, Ava was his 91st review (I missed that fact somehow). So, I now thinck it is either London, Shayla or Zarah (or all three, or a combo). Well done SL, good choice indeed !
SL is going to become the Gimp.
Well, Ava was his 91st review (I missed that fact somehow). So, I now thinck it is either London, Shayla or Zarah (or all three, or a combo). Well done SL, good choice indeed ! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I saw the picture with Ava and daaayaamm she is hot!!and that body...