How do you style down there? Women

Bare. I can't stand body hair at all. Except what's on my head.
Landing strip. I think bald looks like a pedophile's dream.
Nice symmetrical square pussystache, gives the vagina good character.
Nice symmetrical square pussystache, gives the vagina good character. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

I tried going bald once and it just itched when it came back. Plus it's interesting...Asian people have virtually NO body hair, but we have a lot of hair on our heads ( a good thing) and a lot of hair down there ( not a good thing). I trim and shave to make a small landing strip because if I didn't, if a guy went down on me it's like guitar strings, too stiff and he might get his nose tickled. I never figured out why we have hair in stupid places we don't need, like armpits and pubic areas.
Bare...NO HAIR!
Nice symmetrical square pussystache, gives the vagina good character. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
SQUARE!!??? I want to see that some day. That would be unique. I've seen triangles and landing strips, but never square.
I like the pictorial myself
Nair works wonders.....
I think pictures should be posted
I think pictures should be posted Originally Posted by Valerie
Me, too, but they'd just get edited out.
Pussystache..

color for hair down there lol

Speciality Colours:
I have free style.

Though ive always wondered if ladies colored their hair......in that spot...........and now I know.

Surprising what you learn on a board like this.

Pussystache..

color for hair down there lol

Speciality Colours:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I like them all but growing up with the ladies being natural I still like it like that
I remember someone asked my why I had a Hitler mustache between my legs, hilarious! I need some of that brown betty in my life, they used to sell it at the hustler hollywood when I worked there- off to check Amazon.