Birth Control

Another thread about a rubber breaking makes me want to ask the girls if they are on birth control or they rely on the rubber. I find it hard to believe that any girl would depend on a piece of latex to protect them from pregnancy. There is always the chance of a rubber breaking and an STD being transmitted, which you can't defend against, but you can guard against pregnancy.
There is a thread about this already somewhere here. You'd be surprised at the responses.
Me and my dog are fixed

Another thread about a rubber breaking makes me want to ask the girls if they are on birth control or they rely on the rubber. I find it hard to believe that any girl would depend on a piece of latex to protect them from pregnancy. There is always the chance of a rubber breaking and an STD being transmitted, which you can't defend against, but you can guard against pregnancy. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

That is very true, you cannot prevent an STD but you can lessen the chances of pregnancy by using other forms of birth control inside...a contraceptive sponge, a diaphragm, and just to be extra careful, get checked out by a doctor on a very frequent basis after the initial condom breaking.
She better be using every kind of birth control on the market! Like I said in the other thread, I can't imagine getting pregnant by a client. That would honestly be the WORST thing ever. If a provider isn't on the pill or Depo or whatever, she better be double bagging that thing.
I can't imagine getting pregnant by a client. That would honestly be the WORST thing ever. If a provider isn't on the pill or Depo or whatever, she better be double bagging that thing. Originally Posted by evietaylor
Ditto! I wouldn't want a hobby baby -- um hell no!
Ditto! I wouldn't want a hobby baby -- um hell no! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Yeah it's like, what are you going to tell the kid if you decided to keep him...um,well, it's like this...your dad paid me...and then....LOL
She better be using every kind of birth control on the market! Like I said in the other thread, I can't imagine getting pregnant by a client. That would honestly be the WORST thing ever. If a provider isn't on the pill or Depo or whatever, she better be double bagging that thing. Originally Posted by evietaylor
Clip...clip. Problem solved. For both the guy and the gal.
Depo............yes I just love the side effect of no Aunt Flo..........
Ladies, what is your favorite form of personal birth control besides condoms and why?
Yeah it's like, what are you going to tell the kid if you decided to keep him...um,well, it's like this...your dad paid me...and then....LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
exactly! a client of mine used to joke about me moving to his hometown, moving in with him and having his kids..... I would think to myself "no way in hell!".
exactly! a client of mine used to joke about me moving to his hometown, moving in with him and having his kids..... I would think to myself "no way in hell!". Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
That would mean he wanted to become more than a client. He was looking for that BF/GF relationship.
Actually a condom WITH spermacide will decrease the chances of STD too.
I'm on depo which is the shot form of birth control. I love it because it last for three months and I only have four periods a year. A bit pricy because you pay for the doctor and doctor's room.
Tubal ligation. Did it a few years ago. Best decision I've ever made.

I knew after 1 child I wasn't going to have any more. I'm a happy camper.