Women of Color

Hey all...new member here but not new to the scene. Long time Texan (Go Houston !) but am temporarily transplanted into New Jersey (I know crazy !) for an assignment (6 months) and one thing I have noticed right off. There seems to be a general lack of real quality women of color (high end) providers in the North Jersey scene. I know there is NYC but that place is just such a hassle getting into and out of that it's hardly worth it for me.

1) Comments as to why the South seems to have a much greater availability of women of color and

2) Which of you lovelies is going to tour up in Jersey (I know crazy !)
Check bigdogg I thinck they have more presence in the NE.
Thanks for the tip. I have also been told that BestGFE is a possibility.
Check bigdogg I thinck they have more presence in the NE. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1 and also ERO's http://www.eros-newjersey.co
Also you could do an in search of in the NY forums to see if any of the ladies go there.

Everybody knows the south just does it better...(e.g.Texas born Beyounce) Good luck up there Jersey boy!

Hey maybe I'll tour jersey soon....
Hey maybe I'll tour jersey soon.... Originally Posted by maria goddess
Please do..these northerners just don't have any style and we need to import some !
It's same reason the SEC dominates college football. There are just a lot more blacks in the south to supply the market.
Try TER as well.
I love women of colour......hell, I love women in general.

Seeing a Caribbean hottie this weekend, been waiting a couple months for her to tour to my city.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'm starting my homework now. I heard thru the grapevine that Monique of Arizona may be heading my way soon and I very much hope she can be first eccie review !
I travel up and down the east coast. However, I'll soon be relocating won't be making it up to NJ anytime soon or at all even. I highly recommend Brooke St. James. The last I heard she was based in Jersey. Her website says she's in London but you should write and make sure. http://internationalcourtesan.net/
Thanks Zarah. I will. check her out and am sad you will not be coming north. I am quite perturbed as I see you are going to Texas (my home) and I am stuck here in Whippany, NJ (blechhh). Now all I need is someone who can make good BBQ up here !
If you use EROs be sure to cross check the ladies with a SHMB.